TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Jae, the only downfall to making your own is that once you put the last ingredient in it's only good for so long. As cheap as you can buy the sauce from restoremysneakers you can just get two bottles and his lasts a LONG time

I like the GR version of those white/gray lows with the mesh side panel. I think they're from '01. I missed a couple pairs in the $30-40 range a year or two ago.

And did somebody say gray suedes? As in the pair from '98? What size and how high did they go? Always wanted those...

navy nubucks for my wear over the weekend

I got a pair of Caro suedes not too long ago too. Been slacking on the pics. Have few things coming in in the next few weeks too.

nice nubucks doodadeee

02 gums nice too, but those carolina suedes :smokin :smokin

i also got some pick ups in i gotta take pics of, S/O to CO

EDIT

lol typing i needed to take the pics made me wanna do it...

First Off some DS PR3s. ive wanted this shoe since RD, i remember my mans in middle school had these with the texas rangers fitted and ARod jersey :smokin

and i can officially cross another pair off my top 5, 1994 Pine Greens!
would deff prefer a DS pair but for now these will happily do, they cleaned up good and the color is still great after 18 years og box is always a perk.

Last edited:
Those Carolina suedes....
I just missed on another pair of Carolina canvas, second auction I forgot about

Here's my 02/gum contribution

I have some Bcorns that I beat into the ground, but I have a DS pair of Acorns, they look better but the Bcorns aren't bad.

Nice pics Jae

nice jae! the leather on the pr3's is suuuper nice. and those pine canvas :smokin
carolina nubucks are sick too.

that is a steal on those acorns.. i think the a-grades and b-grades are exactly the same, just the a-grades squeaked past inspection before they were all flagged for horrible quality issues.

I need help identifying an Air Force One. I think it was released 2-3 years ago. The shoe was mostly brown and i remember it having some patent leather on it. There was a cartoon character of a baseball player either on the heel or insole (I don't remember) and there was a decimal number (something like .597). Does this ring a bell for anyone? Thanks in advance NT. It was not the negro league air forces.

Oh boy... I hopped on eBay at the perfect time tonight. Should have a couple of nice 2001 pickups in the very near future.

I need help identifying an Air Force One. I think it was released 2-3 years ago. The shoe was mostly brown and i remember it having some patent leather on it. There was a cartoon character of a baseball player either on the heel or insole (I don't remember) and there was a decimal number (something like .597). Does this ring a bell for anyone? Thanks in advance NT. It was not the negro league air forces.

i think you are talking about the DJCK East AF1

dj-clark-kent-nike-air-force-1-east-318775-221-04-570x426.jpg

Back
Top Bottom