TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

i tried to pm the link to jae. not sure if i got it right. will send you guys the link when i can get in front of a comp (by monday). unless one of the other guys can do it.

Not really feeling either of those options.  I'm skeptical to drop $200 on af1s thru ID.  I got some spiz'ikes that came out the way I wanted cw wise (banned influence) but I wasn't as impressed with the quality as I felt I should've been.  Checked out the JDsports embroidery pack released here and didn't really love the quality.  Anybody wit the JDs who's seen the embroidery pack in person able to chime in?  They seemed thin in the heel and the suede/nubuck didn't have that softness I was expecting. 

I'd love someone to pm me with info on Team AF1 on FB as well as tips for buying from Japan.  I'm a picky buyer (partly b/c I enjoy my testicles where they are and if my gf finds any more 'surprises' in my closet, we're gonna be getting in trouble lol)  in fairness tho I drop 2 gs on shoes for myself and don't get her anything, I understand her point.

The AF1 IDs are a significant step up from even most of the "premiums" when it comes to quality. I've only made 1 pair ever, but I was satisfied with the quality.

One nitpick is that I wish they wouldn't use metal on the straps on the highs. Those of us who wear the straps undone, hanging in the back have to deal with the metal clanging on the shoe. So, you either have to tuck it by the loop or deal with noise as you walk.

If IDs were more like $140 or $150, I'd buy a whole lot more.

If IDs were more like $140 or $150, I'd buy a whole lot more.
This.

When I can find 03s n such for that or less I'm gonna have to see something I really can't pass up to justify that price premium.  Good to know the quality is on point.

Another random q... people say co.jp just referring to rakuten?

just got these, and already had the 2s... just need the 3s and eventually the 4s and i'll be good to go!
new pickup
air force 1 TZ YOTD
shoutout to 23penny.com!

Last edited:
haha. I was about a day late on them actually, I had a feeling I'd get a cancellation email. Once they come in, send them this way I'll add $ to what you paid. :nerd:

Been taking new pics for a collection post.

I didn't get to my AF1s yet though. And, I'm waiting for a few more things to come in anyway. But, it's in the works.

Last edited:
great looking out mosneak.. i was about 6 hrs late on your post so probably a while after they were initially listed.

They'll stay ds jordanfreaks.. so if I ever find a sz 9 they'll be yours

Back
Top Bottom