TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

ima 9 will do 9.5..

8tothe24- aite.. i was gonna tell you i had um for you. 9.5 tho :/

Last edited:
I appreciate it... I've almost bought those CHI-TOWN versions (on 3 separate occasions) to get the colorway, but I've let them go so someone who really wants to rep Chicago can have them. I'm sure that most of the JD Bulls in existence have been beat to death due to the time era they were released.

I appreciate it... I've almost bought those CHI-TOWN versions (on 3 separate occasions) to get the colorway, but I've let them go so someone who really wants to rep Chicago can have them. I'm sure that most of the JD Bulls in existence have been beat to death due to the time era they were released.

JD bulls? are those the ones with the mesh (i think it is)?

Nice IDs, Rampage. ...I feel like I say that once a page. LOL.

ahahahah thanks man :wink:

i'm us 9.5/10 ... holla at me if you have some old gems :smile:

tonight

JD bulls? are those the ones with the mesh (i think it is)?

No, I just refer to those as Black and Red Cones, I really want to find that pair as well. Those are from 2000 I believe. the JD Bulls were a 2003 release and a precursor to the ChiTowns.

Rampage, you take some amazing pictures... I could definitely use some pointers from you.

And these pics aren't as good as Rampage's but I promised them in my drunken state.

First pair from a couple IDs ago and my denim tribute to Courirs.

Last edited:
^ooh didnt know about that pair.. both jd bulls and black and red cones would be nice. these chi towns just aint cuttin it lol.

@8tothe24. I made a pair of denim courirs as well. Waiting for them to arrive but they look pretty good.

ahah i added a denim courir but with the sample color scheme and clearsole in my cart and did'ny otfrtrf it , cause i knew some guys will made it

Also ,it's a great ID 8tothe24

the af1 id James Dean 2 pages back are ******g mad too

for me

nice wears BIP

and those obs/caros!
i wear those as my daily beater and i'm glad i doubled up when i could. never get tired of those.

here's my pic

Last edited:
PSY - nice linens bro
BIP - nice wears as usual
PJay - more dope pairs, how much you got left? lol very very nice collection

in honor of page 420 the stoner in me decided to make this post a good one lol

Last edited:
So I know somebody already has em but who else is feelin the Supremes?  I'm prolly gonna pray for a snag of the Black ones, I know I have no chance at completin 2 orders hah.  I just love the black n gum and the white on the heel tab.  Wish I was an older head right now so these weren't a maybe haha.

Damn sure pullin that red tag off tho...

So I know somebody already has em but who else is feelin the Supremes?  I'm prolly gonna pray for a snag of the Black ones, I know I have no chance at completin 2 orders hah.  I just love the black n gum and the white on the heel tab.  Wish I was an older head right now so these weren't a maybe haha.

Damn sure pullin that red tag off tho...

soft and classy canvas ... really i love my pair , if you can get them for retail , jump on it

i love the black swoosh and the white nike air n the heeltab

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom