TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

just picked these up for $60 locally. '04 Lux Highs.

^I wish that level of quality they put into the Lux Italy's went into making a crazy, pebbled White/White low. Still like those, nice price too.

What's up FAM??  I haven't posted in a while...had to create a new account.  Also known as "complim3nt"​
Anyway, I ordered a few pairs of ID's last night.  Pics to come in 4-weeks LOL...but here's a little something to hold it down until then...(ID's I made last April)​

I would not have thought to try that color combo, but those came out quite nice, IMO.

got these in today, my first AF1 Pick up of 2013

S/O to Alex(OgFiend) for finding me these on YJP for a great price

Random question.

I was thumbing through some of the old volumes a few days ago - what ever happened to 2Guard?

thats will mullins !! one of the OG air force 1 collectors from the 90s we have here in the thread

yeah, will seems to be letting go of a few things here and there. good dude, usually comes with pretty fair prices.

what size is 2Guard-Will again??  i thot he was a sz9 like myself and a few others i see posting here on the regular.  i'm desperately needing a pair of cones and crimsons...like really bad!!!  LOL keep an eye out fam

Will is a size 10 - but his collection was various different sizes
I know i've done a lot of bickering lately so I thought i'd take the time to photograph some new stuff and old stuff - enjoy

It took me 9 months of direct tweeting a guy on twitter to get these. I found out later he never saw the tweets. Shout out to Corgi for contacting him for me.

I love these. Cidetrax, enjoy your size 8.5 - I noticed these have round laces and yours have flat - Maybe they released with both?

It is a shame the size 9 sample pair is sitting on ebay for 105 shipped. Someone grab them if you like unique colors and quality

These are sz 9 samples. I do not think they are any different from the released pair.

Size 9 samples as well. Inner tag says 2000 as the production date. All pairs I have seen were 2001 (well, and 2003)

Navy and Night Blue 94 canvas. The production codes are only 1 number apart.

If you won those navy/lemon twists and are reading this, please contact me! I will make it worth your while

the 3 first pairs are just insame MNadel !!!!

damn i need somme canvas red 96 ..... size 9.5/10 ... trade with a leg

Mike, the first 2 pairs... feelings officially hurt.

I let a size 10.5 of the first pair sit on eBay forever like 5 years ago for a $200 BIN. biggest shoe regret ever - I've been 100x more impulsive since then. Not sure what I was thinking passing on those...

Back
Top Bottom