TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

broke out sheeds today

most incredible vintage shoe pics including some mind-boggling forces - i think he's friend's with psychotic. i forgot to bookmark the page and i forget his name damnit. i should have sent him a friend request. i don't want to post his pics either without being able to give him credit :smh:

Do you mean forces that most of us haven't seen before?

can't say if you've seen them before but they're plain-looking. they're plain pairs - white with regular accents but the pairs are from the 80s. i only saved a few pics and i didn't scan through all of what he had. didn't look like there were a whole bunch of af1s but i could be wrong. i only saved pics of 5 shoes i think. to most people, they'd look like nothing special.

HERE
and
HERE

i stumbled upon a japanese guy's facebook page with some of the most incredible vintage shoe pics including some mind-boggling forces - i think he's friend's with psychotic. i forgot to bookmark the page and i forget his name damnit. i should have sent him a friend request. i don't want to post his pics either without being able to give him credit :smh:

Yeah I follow both those dudes on IG....they got some crazy stuff

RIF LA had a steal for Wheat Air Force 1 Low for $100.
They showed up on Wednesday but i got paid on Friday and they were gone by then 
ohwell.gif

frown.gif

mean.gif

What is the IG name of the dude with all the hypers? 87hec and I follow one another on IG, but I don't recall seeing the other dude before.

Also, Tech, what's your IG name?

I'm digglahhh
I just added you. 
Check out Bakegriffin. His AF1 game is ridiculous 
pimp.gif

Meh, just cop some deconstructed military wheat highs. They're all over ebay for the low right now.

The 30th anniversary high wheats are better than the Bobbitos from a while back too. :smokin

To even suggest that those are comparable to actual wheats is just blasphemous.

Jae, incredible pick, those freakin' black/gold canvas are SO lovely.

BIP with the blueprints, always loved those.

great stuff all around, as usual.

Have you held them in your hands? The quality is excellent.

I just don't see the obsession with the OG I guess. To each their own. I just don't get nostalgic for shoes even though I love Air Force 1s and have for years.

The quality on the black version (30th anniversary high deconstructed) is nice too btw.

complete impulse buy yesterday. was pretty cheap on a discount. weird thing is that the shop opens at 11, i went in at around 1120 and my friend said that they sold 2 separate pairs that morning right before i got there. imma say it now - air force 1s are back! notsrs.

When you say they are back I assume you mean in terms of the regular sneakerhead copping rather than back in terms of quality?

White patents do look nice though.

When you say they are back I assume you mean in terms of the regular sneakerhead copping rather than back in terms of quality?.
lol kinda. it was my corny reference to a thread in retro. air force 1s can fall out of hype but not out of style. the quality on these is ehhhh. the patent is thin. if i can get 5 wears or more out of them, i'll be happy. i wouldn't have paid retail.

Last edited:
Stuntman Mike,

those highs are nuts! I'm not sure of the official colorway, but the middle pair (black/wine?) pair will always haunt me. there was a DS pair on the bay maybe 1-2yrs ago that I was watching for around $375, I messaged the seller a few times and no luck. he eventually lowers the price and someone already snatches them up with buy it now. :smh:

I also missed the batch of navy/red jewels on the bay awhile back, but I was able to finally grab a pair.

Mike,

nah I wish, only wanted the blk/red jewel mids. you know who grabbed them though :smh:

*I'm already regretting it

Last edited:
A lot of nice AF1 drops lately. Anybody have any website where i can see the release dates?
Still kicking myself about not getting those purple mids in December 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom