TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

i think ****zle has a pair of those purples. just typing that name is making me miss japan *sighs* craving some japanese snacks right about now.

skit is legit. have bought a few pairs from there. went to la ave a few times before napsize and never even knew k-skit was right there too :lol:

funny that, i think this is probably true for most people here, the shape on the early 90's purple low's is more desirable than the shape of the original 83 pair. the history behind the latter is mind-blowing, but the shape from the 90's blows it out of the water.

i think ****zle has a pair of those purples. just typing that name is making me miss japan *sighs* craving some japanese snacks right about now.

skit is legit. have bought a few pairs from there. went to la ave a few times before napsize and never even knew k-skit was right there too :lol:
Thanks!

It's funny, we all have like the same pics saved on our hard drives. That purple pair is owned by Rbn718 - that name might be slightly off. Haven't seen him post in a minute though.

The Sarge has the reverse pair, I know that. Not sure about that one though.

Jordan Lovah - great pick-up. No need to worry about wearability there.

eeBS7eez - I agree re: the shape issue

Luigy - yes, skit is way legit. ...Unless you are my size, in which case, um, they suck, stay away. :tongue:

It's funny, we all have like the same pics saved on our hard drives. That purple pair is owned by Rbn718 - that name might be slightly off. Haven't seen him post in a minute though.

The Sarge has the reverse pair, I know that. Not sure about that one though.

Jordan Lovah - great pick-up. No need to worry about wearability there.

eeBS7eez - I agree re: the shape issue

Luigy - yes, skit is way legit. ...Unless you are my size, in which case, um, they suck, stay away. :tongue:
Lol. Thanks! Is shipping crazy? Like custom fees and stuff?

Lol. Thanks! Is shipping crazy? Like custom fees and stuff?

...I don't think you can order directly from the US.

I mean, perhaps if you speak Japanese and stuff. But, otherwise, you need a middleman.

But, no shipping isn't crazy - it's pretty standard for Japan to US sneaker transactions. Customs are a roll of the dice. I've had very good luck with Japan too. ...US has different customs laws with different countries - I'm not even sure what is and what isn't subject to customs anyway.

Last edited:
All these 1990 AF1s make me feel sick. I want that entire color pack from the early-mid 90s... Purple, Blue, Green, Red, Orange... I think I have the pic from the catalog save on my drive somewhere.

...I don't think you can order directly from the US.

I mean, perhaps if you speak Japanese and stuff. But, otherwise, you need a middleman.

But, no shipping isn't crazy - it's pretty standard for Japan to US sneaker transactions. Customs are a roll of the dice. I've had very good luck with Japan too. ...US has different customs laws with different countries - I'm not even sure what is and what isn't subject to customs anyway.
Thanks alot much appreciated, I have a cousin stationed out in Japan and I'm going to see if he can go scoop me up some vintage goodies. Tell then i will just sit and wait till a vintage gem comes up on eBay..

Waited 3 months for these IDs...

With the Cocoas...

Threw in the Wheats...one of my personal favs

thanks for the love on cones

lex// no they are not from co jp. it wasn't me who outbid you :tongue:

wow, i've never seen the 90 white purple pair before. so much heat from past out there.
another reason i can never retire from af1 game

I do have those white purple 90s lows. They are a really bright purple.
As you can see from the pic BIP posted that I love purple and purple shoes. Thats why im really bummed since the 92 purple highs became a trendy "it" shoe to have. C'est la vie

Sarge,

Drop the full version of that pic.

The infras are beautiful. And, the pair on the left will definitely hurt people's feelings!!

Back
Top Bottom