TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Hmm, deciding if I should go ahead and buy these purple lows or not

9gk40k.jpg

i think sail is that slight tint of grey that's almost passable as white but not as pure...it's hardly noticeable from afar, the soles on those recent GR Air Force Hiking Boots used sail on the midsole.

i think sail is that slight tint of grey that's almost passable as white but not as pure...it's hardly noticeable from afar, the soles on those recent GR Air Force Hiking Boots used sail on the midsole.

I really don't know about these for $200. $200 bucks can buy you alot on ebay. I watched NDS Jordan steel X go for $200 yesterday. With the way the AF1 market is you could scoop up some steals on ebay for $200. It would be one thing if they gave us some decent options to chose from. I'm really torn. I would love to pick up a pair but they just don't seem to warrant the price tag with the limited options given!

I really don't know about these for $200. $200 bucks can buy you alot on ebay. I watched NDS Jordan steel X go for $200 yesterday. With the way the AF1 market is you could scoop up some steals on ebay for $200. It would be one thing if they gave us some decent options to chose from. I'm really torn. I would love to pick up a pair but they just don't seem to warrant the price tag with the limited options given!

I've done a few that I like but without a gum sole option I'd feel like I'm buying just to buy.

I've done a few that I like but without a gum sole option I'd feel like I'm buying just to buy.

man should i do some all suede high orca packs?
but they are 200 euros which is like 280USD :/

edit: and an olive color option would of been epic - i had like 5 designs including olive i wanted to do

man should i do some all suede high orca packs?
but they are 200 euros which is like 280USD :/

edit: and an olive color option would of been epic - i had like 5 designs including olive i wanted to do

Back
Top Bottom