TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

My Mariners inspired AF1's

All pretty sick. Love those carbons and white/red his. Those mariners IDs are pretty sick. Hope we see a clear sole option pop back up on ID soon

i got the lighter grey version? haha that one look like it got NYC on the velcro part of the strap?

Me too.

I actually have doubles of those.

Pretty sure those did have "NYC" on the strap. I don't have a pair, but I may have a pic somewhere. I'll have to check the archives. ...Unless Erv comes through and saves everybody else the work. LOL.

Oh, BTW, in case anybody is interested:

A few sizes of the blazer pack reds for $45

http://www.ruvilla.com/black-friday/men/footwear/air-force-1-suede-university-red.html

did anyone get their pendleton ids yet?
mine are showing as finishing up. can't wait to get em.

I actually didn't order them right when I posted my ideas - so mine are behind yours in production. ...That's okay - it gives me time to complete all the pieces I need for the outfit.

Post 'em up when they arrive though.

I actually didn't order them right when I posted my ideas - so mine are behind yours in production. ...That's okay - it gives me time to complete all the pieces I need for the outfit.

Post 'em up when they arrive though.

Ordered my pair on the Saturday the 9th and I'm supposed to receive my pair today. Doing them at Niketown makes them come in a bit faster. If you search the hashtag #nikeid and #mynikeids there's a few pairs up.

Ordered my pair on the Saturday the 9th and I'm supposed to receive my pair today. Doing them at Niketown makes them come in a bit faster. If you search the hashtag #nikeid and #mynikeids there's a few pairs up.

damn that's speedy. well, hopefully you post em on fb cause i don't have an ig account.

damn man, i like how that mix of all 3 colors works. you've always been good at making a unique shoe that doesn't look clowny.

Back
Top Bottom