TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

as limited as my funds are now, i would have jumped on that damn pair. the sample white canvas were nice too. can't wait to see BIPs mind bomb.

tues.

from that IG post. yes im mad.

Damn! NaCL level is high right now!!

GRaider tagged me too, but I missed them.

I emailed re: the samples, BTW, but have not yet heard back.

as limited as my funds are now, i would have jumped on that damn pair. the sample white canvas were nice too. can't wait to see BIPs mind bomb.

tues.

Wait, what???!!!!

How did I not know that had a pair of those?

And, my mind bomb is in the mail - should have it by the weekend.

It just let loose, everything else on the shoes is perfect still, but I guess the glue has gotten brittle from lack of use.

Shoe Goo leaves that residue right? I'm gonna try to do this myself and not have it looked all jacked up, so any suggestions would be welcome.

I don't have a great recommendation on which particular brand of adhesive to use, but that is definitely fixable. It has happened to many of my pairs - anecdotally, it seems most common in lows from like '96 - 01.

Came through to say what up to my old heads still getting busy in here!

Salute! I been mad busy but we need to find time to kick it again. ...Missed that Diabolic show.

Last edited:
you're telling me! i really thought you were the one that got em.
whoever did get em - reveal yourself!!!!
ha. i still want a crispy pair. those and some infrareds.

Stuntman Mike, I ended picking up those '98 obsidian suedes. I should be getting them soon. You on IG?

congrats to you cidetrax! that snag has created more rumbling than i've seen in a bit. awesome shoe and i'm sure you'd have no problems selling them.

and sadly, i have no IG account.

Kev going ham!!

Let's continue to set this page on fire.

So, here's what I was talking about. I will take better/more pics soon, but I just snapped this as they were delivered to my office.

1993 Black, purple canvas low sample

That's the pair that had me giddy. I had never before seen this sample in my life.

Last edited:
Kev going ham!!

Let's continue to set this page on fire.

So, here's what I was talking about. I will take better/more pics soon, but I just snapped this as they were delivered to my office.

1993 Black, purple canvas low sample

That's the pair that had me giddy. I had never before seen this sample in my life.

:wow:

Damn! Never saw those. They look amazing

stuff like that is what makes collecting forces the most exciting (and frustrating for some).
simply amazing BIP. awesome.

stuff like that is what makes collecting forces the most exciting (and frustrating for some).
simply amazing BIP. awesome.

:smokin

Raiders too 8)

Thanks guys.

Yeah, finding a unicorn is a great feeling.

I sound like a broken record, but I agree 100% with Kev. Just the fact that you can come across something that is more than 20 years old that veterans of this thread haven't even seen before is amazing. This shoe has been able to keep my interest and my thirst to hunt for years and years. I'm also fascinated by all the subtle variations of OG Jordan 1s. To me, those are the two most "collectible" shoes of all. But, the depth of the AF1 and the fact that no complete history seems to really exist makes them unique.

I'm sure that if I posted these on my IG, the AF1 heads would be intrigued, but the average kid who claims to love sneakers and be into rare, limited, PE type stuff would probably scroll right past it. ...I consider that another plus for the AF1.

there's sergio my papi compadre. hola!

yeah BIP. that is just such an awesome find man. begs the question "what else is out there?"
you might need to put your collection in a secure vault soon though. a friend of mine told me that there are a bunch of af1 designer collabs dropping this year. watch the af1 ignite and we gotta start battling the whole world for old pairs.

Last edited:
there's sergio my papi compadre. hola!

yeah BIP. that is just such an awesome find man. begs the question "what else is out there?"
you might need to put your collection in a secure vault soon though. a friend of mine told me that there are a bunch of af1 designer collabs dropping this year. watch the af1 ignite and we gotta start battling the whole world for old pairs.

I guess those Ricardo Tisci bowel movements were the first of this movement then.

It would be hilarious if "dusty canvas" and the like became the next "it" thing for the teenybopper crowd.

I'll tell you one thing - I'd have to shut down my Instagram. I can't be having mounds of thirsty sneaker rugrats posting emoticons and stream of conscious ignorance to me all day.

Great pair again, Stunt! Keep up posting those pics.

Nice black blue pair of canvas His, too. Really enjoying this thread.

Back
Top Bottom