TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I can't even find these. I looked everywhere.

No word of lie!!! Lol My love for Up's is that real. (To wear them w/thick socks or double socks.)

I am an 11/11.5 in AF1s but these are size 13s. Believe it or not, the cushioning used in the 90s made them a bit more padded so it's a little easier then the size 13s made these days

Picked these up recently... They are the Canvas Og Hi's... I love the Og Nike Air block text on back and the shape of them... Not sure of the stateside release but I had to have them... I know most Uptiwns go on clearance but I had to have these and paid retail basically.

Broke these out today. I remember first seeing this cw on kicksology and blasting over them back in the day. Found them from a seller online about 7-8 years ago

Broke these out today. I remember first seeing this cw on kicksology and blasting over them back in the day. Found them from a seller online about 7-8 years ago

Nice pick-up... I'm hunting for the suede version of these from 05.... I loved mines to death [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Nice pick-up... I'm hunting for the suede version of these from 05.... I loved mines to death [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
Yea I remember those! I wanted to get em since they are the same colorway, just never ended up getting my hands on a pair

Man, I'll never forget.. I was stationed on Fort Benning and grabbed them from the local Footlocker along w/the Mexico lows... The Mexico patent lows came with stickers... There are many gr pairs that seemingly go under the radar...

Pulled these out recently and also the shirt... Tee is an old BRS design and I can't find any info on it..
Heavy weight and both turned heads... I got the shoes for 70 bucks Ds/Og all. Receipt says they paid retail so I was extra appreciative for the oop...

Blue Ribbon Sports was Pre-NIKE

those images are from the original af1 ad/poster. moses malone and mychal thompson are there, forgot the others names

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"The Bruce Kilgore designed Nike Air Force One was introduced in 1982 and holds the distinction of being the first basketball sneaker to incorporate Nike Air technology. The iconic “Original Six” poster features Nike’s top NBA players of the era: Michael Cooper, Bobby Jones, Moses Malone, Calvin Natt, Mychal Thompson and Jamaal Wilkes."

Via Classickicks

Just picked these Goats up, the full grain Butta brought me out of some semblance of "retirement" or sneaker copping "reform" :lol: [emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128095[/emoji]

If those r as buttery as the roosters, ill be on the hunt for them
They're not the same butter level as the roosters. I've got the Roosters as well, and the leather on that pair is that more delicate dress shoe style of leather, much softer to the touch. The Goats are full grain pebbly goodness though, definitely a more durable feeling leather. They're both great... Thanks for reminding I've got those stashed away :pimp:

Id say 120 MAX for either of those. Just to add, even tho the bottom is from dual colored box era pretty sure the quality on the leather is not up t par. I like that colorway tho.

Id say 120 MAX for either of those. Just to add, even tho the bottom is from dual colored box era pretty sure the quality on the leather is not up t par. I like that colorway tho.

Those prices seem really high. I've checked eBay and I've personally tried selling some of my own pairs and unless you've got some super hyped, limited or vintage AF1s you're unlikely to get more than $70-80 for those pairs.

Those prices seem really high. I've checked eBay and I've personally tried selling some of my own pairs and unless you've got some super hyped, limited or vintage AF1s you're unlikely to get more than $70-80 for those pairs.
just threw a round about answer out there, kinda depends on the size too. Idk if hes selling or buying either. russian bear russian bear if ur selling start higher than u want. Maybe do a buy it now or best offer.

vood99 vood99 Id say 60/70% of my sneaker sales on ebay are AF1's and youd be surprised what some pairs hit for when that buyer eventually comes along.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom