TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Those Jewels are too much, too bad i've only seen a sz 7 8.5 and 11 in the last 4 years.

Those Jewels are too much, too bad i've only seen a sz 7 8.5 and 11 in the last 4 years.

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

erv - 
eek.gif
nice! wow can't believe you sold those rob! wish i had known, but probably couldn't afford them right now anyways lol. like you said at least they went to a good home. 
Thank you and everyone for the kind words.  When are we going to get a collection post?
nerd.gif

OG, Kev, and Jae-
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

erv - 
eek.gif
nice! wow can't believe you sold those rob! wish i had known, but probably couldn't afford them right now anyways lol. like you said at least they went to a good home. 
Thank you and everyone for the kind words.  When are we going to get a collection post?
nerd.gif

OG, Kev, and Jae-
pimp.gif

I should have bought those spark blues from you jae...I slept.If we're talking about pairs we miss, let me throw these up. Don't know what I was thinking:

I should have bought those spark blues from you jae...I slept.If we're talking about pairs we miss, let me throw these up. Don't know what I was thinking:

Yeah Alex, I saw your breds and navy jewel mids on ebay like last year.  I went 
eek.gif
 he's selling everything.

Yeah Alex, I saw your breds and navy jewel mids on ebay like last year.  I went 
eek.gif
 he's selling everything.

Kevin- you didn't hit me up on those!? Only new pair of AF1si like right now.

OG- what were you thinking Alex!?

Tyler/ Kevin- nice pickups fellas.

Kevin- you didn't hit me up on those!? Only new pair of AF1si like right now.

OG- what were you thinking Alex!?

Tyler/ Kevin- nice pickups fellas.

Good news! Your custom product was shipped on 03/03/2011 and should be delivered soon.  Your UPS tracking number for this shipment is:
pimp.gif

Good news! Your custom product was shipped on 03/03/2011 and should be delivered soon.  Your UPS tracking number for this shipment is:
pimp.gif

When i started sellin my collect, i told my self i wasnt gonna buy another AF1 till i got my all time grail almost 2 years later today was that day lol
Today was a good day - Ice Cube Voice
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i turn 23 on the 23rd so this is my bday present and my step back into the af1 game

Big shout out to 2Guard, thanks again bro
after 10 years i finally own them

When i started sellin my collect, i told my self i wasnt gonna buy another AF1 till i got my all time grail almost 2 years later today was that day lol
Today was a good day - Ice Cube Voice
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i turn 23 on the 23rd so this is my bday present and my step back into the af1 game

Big shout out to 2Guard, thanks again bro
after 10 years i finally own them

Back
Top Bottom