TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

denverairforce wrote:
still no more IDs yet? mine were supposed to be here today or tomorrow, but I still haven't even received a shipping confirmation. who knows when they'll get here. it's been 30 days so far...
One of my two is suppose to be delivered to me tomorrow. The other 2of2 middle of next week sometime. Keeping my finger's cross though.
ohwell.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

that white and royal pair are lookin real nice... lets see a picture of that mustang (i had one, but i crashed it.. i was only 15 1/2 tho so..
ohwell.gif
. i was not ready for the beast.)

mad.gif
mad.gif

that white and royal pair are lookin real nice... lets see a picture of that mustang (i had one, but i crashed it.. i was only 15 1/2 tho so..
ohwell.gif
. i was not ready for the beast.)

ugh, Nike CS told me last week that my iDs were scheduled to be shipped 3/13, and take 3-4 days for delivery. got my shipping conf. today, 3/18, and delivery date is estimated to be 3/24. stoneface. oh well. the waiting continues, at least I can track it now.

ugh, Nike CS told me last week that my iDs were scheduled to be shipped 3/13, and take 3-4 days for delivery. got my shipping conf. today, 3/18, and delivery date is estimated to be 3/24. stoneface. oh well. the waiting continues, at least I can track it now.

Question for those with pe/sample knowledge

Does anyone have on idea on the total numbers for the AF1 Tokyo high?

Question for those with pe/sample knowledge

Does anyone have on idea on the total numbers for the AF1 Tokyo high?

Back
Top Bottom