kazi - you know how i feel about them brons 
pimp.gif

eek.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

leather on them rolls royces look sick too.

kazi - you know how i feel about them brons 
pimp.gif

eek.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

leather on them rolls royces look sick too.

nice stuff stuntman, what years? (just saw those black canvas highs with blue stripe go on eBay, pretty beat)

found this lurking being hunted
pic_05.jpg

pic_14.jpg

pic_12.jpg

pic_08.jpg

there were some ltd uptowns in like 02 that had some hair or something on the toecap and I think the stripe too, dont remember the nickname, the tongue had Japanese on it I think. Will try to find pics, but I'm sure one you guys know what I'm describing. They were white in color.

FOUND EM...
pic_01.jpg

just when you thought that october was a slow month here at beinghunted, we'll hit you right in the face - with this: the wieden+kennedy exclusive nike air force i. exclusive to the employees at the w+k tokyo office. designed by the master himself - hiroshi fujiwara - as our source tells us, there are only ~40 pairs made and only one pair is in the us - and that's mr wieden's personal pair. we only see one chance for you to get these af i's - send your resumé over to w+k and push for an emplyment within the next 24 hours. other than that - get yourself a pony and do the job yourself.

Beinghunted....anyone ever see these/ own them?

nice stuff stuntman, what years? (just saw those black canvas highs with blue stripe go on eBay, pretty beat)

found this lurking being hunted
pic_05.jpg

pic_14.jpg

pic_12.jpg

pic_08.jpg

there were some ltd uptowns in like 02 that had some hair or something on the toecap and I think the stripe too, dont remember the nickname, the tongue had Japanese on it I think. Will try to find pics, but I'm sure one you guys know what I'm describing. They were white in color.

FOUND EM...
pic_01.jpg

just when you thought that october was a slow month here at beinghunted, we'll hit you right in the face - with this: the wieden+kennedy exclusive nike air force i. exclusive to the employees at the w+k tokyo office. designed by the master himself - hiroshi fujiwara - as our source tells us, there are only ~40 pairs made and only one pair is in the us - and that's mr wieden's personal pair. we only see one chance for you to get these af i's - send your resumé over to w+k and push for an emplyment within the next 24 hours. other than that - get yourself a pony and do the job yourself.

Beinghunted....anyone ever see these/ own them?

Originally Posted by MNadel

No jewel cost over 250, some for less than 200.  It's hit or miss but jewel lows never exceed 300 on auction. ever.  However, that does not mean I would not pay over 300 for a pair.
that's so wild to me.  like I've said, believe it or not, jewels used to sit and sit and sit for under $100, nobody wanted them.  I paid $95 shipped for my '97 navy/red jewels, not even that long ago.  soon after, people started paying $150-250 for the same pair.  things done changed! nice jewel collection though, looking good.

Kev - all killer! leather, suede and canvas, oh my!
xilegacy - those rolls royces are great.  nice entourages and courirs back there too!
Phase2x - very cool, I haven't ever seen those before (I bet you get that a lot with most of your shoes, haha)

Originally Posted by MNadel

No jewel cost over 250, some for less than 200.  It's hit or miss but jewel lows never exceed 300 on auction. ever.  However, that does not mean I would not pay over 300 for a pair.
that's so wild to me.  like I've said, believe it or not, jewels used to sit and sit and sit for under $100, nobody wanted them.  I paid $95 shipped for my '97 navy/red jewels, not even that long ago.  soon after, people started paying $150-250 for the same pair.  things done changed! nice jewel collection though, looking good.

Kev - all killer! leather, suede and canvas, oh my!
xilegacy - those rolls royces are great.  nice entourages and courirs back there too!
Phase2x - very cool, I haven't ever seen those before (I bet you get that a lot with most of your shoes, haha)

kush, kev, kazi 
pimp.gif

phase2x i remember you posting those a while back
pimp.gif
amazing, only jewel highs i've ever seen.

my first pickup in months. got them for a steal, huge thanks to ian for hooking the link up.

kush, kev, kazi 
pimp.gif

phase2x i remember you posting those a while back
pimp.gif
amazing, only jewel highs i've ever seen.

my first pickup in months. got them for a steal, huge thanks to ian for hooking the link up.

100x better than the auction pics matt, did the og box come with them?

phase2x- those are really cool to see, what's the year on that pair?

Just received my Denims today. I live in Los Angeles. No need to wake up early, ditch work and wait in line before the shop opens in two weeks.

2e316d3c7b9d9d65a3aa3fa014b46af5f36a8e63.pjpg

603265d3db7419bb931682aaec3aab646097ce7c.pjpg

Just received my Denims today. I live in Los Angeles. No need to wake up early, ditch work and wait in line before the shop opens in two weeks.

2e316d3c7b9d9d65a3aa3fa014b46af5f36a8e63.pjpg

603265d3db7419bb931682aaec3aab646097ce7c.pjpg

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

that's of course after i cleaned up the midsoles a bit
smile.gif

no og box though, i just took the pic with them on top of that one i had laying around for aesthetic purposes.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

that's of course after i cleaned up the midsoles a bit
smile.gif

no og box though, i just took the pic with them on top of that one i had laying around for aesthetic purposes.

Back
Top Bottom