TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Had to try them on. Overall a great shoe, if you like the denim design without shelling out $820 for Bespoke customs. It has the lighter gum sole which I like better. The midsole is not white. It's similar to the midsole of the 2004 Waterproof wheats. Padded very well inside. It lightweight and comfortable. Not bulky and stiff like the DJ Premier Air Forces. Metal eyelets and embroidered swoosh are great touches. I know we all agree that Nike should've gone with traditional tongue and backtags. The tongue tag that sticks out is made of soft leather like that on Levi's waist tags, but it doesn't bug.

I had to guarantee myself a pair. Quickstrike accounts release.
310166357b9a9f6fa8d73a5a5bdfbd33222bbf12.pjpg

Had to try them on. Overall a great shoe, if you like the denim design without shelling out $820 for Bespoke customs. It has the lighter gum sole which I like better. The midsole is not white. It's similar to the midsole of the 2004 Waterproof wheats. Padded very well inside. It lightweight and comfortable. Not bulky and stiff like the DJ Premier Air Forces. Metal eyelets and embroidered swoosh are great touches. I know we all agree that Nike should've gone with traditional tongue and backtags. The tongue tag that sticks out is made of soft leather like that on Levi's waist tags, but it doesn't bug.

I had to guarantee myself a pair. Quickstrike accounts release.
310166357b9a9f6fa8d73a5a5bdfbd33222bbf12.pjpg

ouch, sonora's jd pair is killing mine
laugh.gif

other than the obvious shape, what other differences do they have?

ouch, sonora's jd pair is killing mine
laugh.gif

other than the obvious shape, what other differences do they have?

camper got the 'camper green' aka dark yellow heel tap
thatswhy i like them more than the JD version

camper got the 'camper green' aka dark yellow heel tap
thatswhy i like them more than the JD version

Back
Top Bottom