TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

crimsons
pimp.gif

Jah and double..with those '02 Euro..(still hunting)...anyway

what is the going rate on these in DS condition??
EDIT: size 12

Jah and double..with those '02 Euro..(still hunting)...anyway

what is the going rate on these in DS condition??
EDIT: size 12

^^ Man I need those baaaad. Whoever snatched that size 11 (i think it was) on eBay a week or two ago got an awesome pair.

^^ Man I need those baaaad. Whoever snatched that size 11 (i think it was) on eBay a week or two ago got an awesome pair.

Trav - i still want those i believes from you lol, hope you good bro
carolina nubucks, courirs,3m jewel mids, co,jps too many nice things to name

first pickup since i got Linens, svsm lebron, 1 of my top 10
$95 shipped off the bay

its was time for a new pair got the older pair on RD

got a nice pair of canvas' comming in the mail, and saving for a grail i thought id never own again, thanks again bro

Trav - i still want those i believes from you lol, hope you good bro
carolina nubucks, courirs,3m jewel mids, co,jps too many nice things to name

first pickup since i got Linens, svsm lebron, 1 of my top 10
$95 shipped off the bay

its was time for a new pair got the older pair on RD

got a nice pair of canvas' comming in the mail, and saving for a grail i thought id never own again, thanks again bro

DAT TOE!!!

They need to bring back the liner on the canvas' edges but it's a step in the right direction.

DAT TOE!!!

They need to bring back the liner on the canvas' edges but it's a step in the right direction.

awesome page of shoes guys. courir's, euro's and snakes are just looking amazing

mike- those are too clean dude. i really need to get started on the long long list of jewel mids that i need

Question: if you could have shoes coming from only ONE year, which would it be?
personally, big toss-up between 2001 and 1996, but i would most likely opt for '96

awesome page of shoes guys. courir's, euro's and snakes are just looking amazing

mike- those are too clean dude. i really need to get started on the long long list of jewel mids that i need

Question: if you could have shoes coming from only ONE year, which would it be?
personally, big toss-up between 2001 and 1996, but i would most likely opt for '96

That's tough...'01 you got the co.jp lineup, and in '96 black patents- the snakes dropped that year too, right? And that's not even the tip of the iceberg.

That's tough...'01 you got the co.jp lineup, and in '96 black patents- the snakes dropped that year too, right? And that's not even the tip of the iceberg.

Back
Top Bottom