TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

page 2?  i need to take some new pics of these... but i love the way the light is hitting the vapors, makes the leather look amazing.  also love the back of the atmos:

page 2?  i need to take some new pics of these... but i love the way the light is hitting the vapors, makes the leather look amazing.  also love the back of the atmos:

nice stuff guys 
pimp.gif

recent wears

recentt.jpg

The next run of ID's is gonna feature tennis ball material.
30t6p3b.gif
I want to Cement print again dammit.

The next run of ID's is gonna feature tennis ball material.
30t6p3b.gif
I want to Cement print again dammit.

not sure there is any way to use that material in conjunction with leather and have the shoe look decent. i'm thinking that you'd have to make the whole upper monotone and all with that material. i just want to make some other stuff. hope the options i want are available.

not sure there is any way to use that material in conjunction with leather and have the shoe look decent. i'm thinking that you'd have to make the whole upper monotone and all with that material. i just want to make some other stuff. hope the options i want are available.

nice sheeds!

that canvas... and that maroon pair... so nice, lookin great rocking those, gldcst!

tennis ball material is a joke of an option. i can't believe there's ANY demand for that whatsoever. just give us some nice colors, stitched swoosh, patent leather... anything but tennis ball fuzz, please.

am i the only one still waiting to get the shipping confirmation for my elephant print ID's? i ordered them mid-afternoon on the 2nd, but it's been more than 3 weeks now.

nice sheeds!

that canvas... and that maroon pair... so nice, lookin great rocking those, gldcst!

tennis ball material is a joke of an option. i can't believe there's ANY demand for that whatsoever. just give us some nice colors, stitched swoosh, patent leather... anything but tennis ball fuzz, please.

am i the only one still waiting to get the shipping confirmation for my elephant print ID's? i ordered them mid-afternoon on the 2nd, but it's been more than 3 weeks now.

Love those Redwood Women's Premiums.

Remember getting those around the same time as the Curry's. Another pair that I love.

Love those Redwood Women's Premiums.

Remember getting those around the same time as the Curry's. Another pair that I love.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

No problem, Jae. Glad to be of help.

I love getting vintage stuff with evidence of the price at which it was last sold. I have a '95 navy canvas pair that just says $44.99 across the box. ...I wish I had the receipts for $49.99 AJ IIIs from '94 and 1/2 price Infrared VIs from 2000 to really blow these kids' minds...

MPLS - Restoration is not my strongsuit, but I don't really know of any tried and true techniques. Has anybody tried Armor All products? Funny you bring up the white patent Sheeds. I was just looking at a pair the other day and thinking to myself, how come these are perfectly pristine and the Columbia XIs are so hard to find un-yellowed?... I know we're talking a few years difference in production date, but they look like they were made decades from one another.

I know I don't understand the difference either, it's like night and day.  I had a pair of Columbia's that I took good care of but yellowed anyway.  My Sheed's aren't yellow at all, just dull
laugh.gif

Anyone else have any insight into re-shining patent leather?

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

No problem, Jae. Glad to be of help.

I love getting vintage stuff with evidence of the price at which it was last sold. I have a '95 navy canvas pair that just says $44.99 across the box. ...I wish I had the receipts for $49.99 AJ IIIs from '94 and 1/2 price Infrared VIs from 2000 to really blow these kids' minds...

MPLS - Restoration is not my strongsuit, but I don't really know of any tried and true techniques. Has anybody tried Armor All products? Funny you bring up the white patent Sheeds. I was just looking at a pair the other day and thinking to myself, how come these are perfectly pristine and the Columbia XIs are so hard to find un-yellowed?... I know we're talking a few years difference in production date, but they look like they were made decades from one another.

I know I don't understand the difference either, it's like night and day.  I had a pair of Columbia's that I took good care of but yellowed anyway.  My Sheed's aren't yellow at all, just dull
laugh.gif

Anyone else have any insight into re-shining patent leather?

Back
Top Bottom