TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

nice lex....had to bust mine out today as well..lol...couldnt resist...
a31261010e0f60a15f4394bdeaab2be32aee043c_r.jpg
dope.. but white laces ruin the shoe IMO.. need the crimson laces to blend in with the upper.. Regardless they r one of the illest af1s. as we all know they are bringing back the stitched swoosh on at least one GR this year.. lets hope that shows up as an option on ID (hey a guy can wish right
roll.gif
)

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

nice lex....had to bust mine out today as well..lol...couldnt resist...
a31261010e0f60a15f4394bdeaab2be32aee043c_r.jpg
dope.. but white laces ruin the shoe IMO.. need the crimson laces to blend in with the upper.. Regardless they r one of the illest af1s. as we all know they are bringing back the stitched swoosh on at least one GR this year.. lets hope that shows up as an option on ID (hey a guy can wish right
roll.gif
)

speaking of ebay im disappointed none of you sz 9 bastids scooped up those super jewel samples yet from lamp, theres a white silver gem on the bay to for the 8.5 heads

speaking of ebay im disappointed none of you sz 9 bastids scooped up those super jewel samples yet from lamp, theres a white silver gem on the bay to for the 8.5 heads

Originally Posted by Jae718

I due time, Jae. He and I still have some talking to do.

And, those lows are in my sights too - I have the highs to match.

Originally Posted by Jae718

I due time, Jae. He and I still have some talking to do.

And, those lows are in my sights too - I have the highs to match.

Back
Top Bottom