TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

:smokin . Orange canvas hi's in my size would be very nice to have. Unfortunately, not able to wear any Halloween shoes to work today. Loving the doubles of those halloween jewels!

anyone have info on that green pair??? saw the pic on instagram with "Proper" as the location(store).

Last edited:
no sir. i still have yours fresh in the box :nthat:
these are my extra pair - down to 2 pairs of these since i sold one to BIP.

:smokin :smokin

Yeah - ONLY 2 pairs of orange canvas left. Ha. Kev - you're a monster.

Here I was almost feeling guilty about grabbing so much "heat" from you in that one deal we did a while back. That's just naive - you are still sitting on a ton a gems.

This having my office shut down madness is costing me a fortune. Not a ton on the AF1 front, but I did make some pretty sizable Lo pick-ups. I need to take some AF1 x Polo pics.

Last edited:
nice hallowen jewels guys
and nice orange highs kev

i 4 pairs delayed since the storm, but im working on another 2 very nice 01 co.jps :smokin

Cabin Fever during Sandy (never lost Power/Internet or water, just couldn't go out) had me cleaning **** up in the crib. Gonna post some joints up in here soon.

Hope all y'all safe.

nice hallowen jewels guys
and nice orange highs kev
i 4 pairs delayed since the storm, but im working on another 2 very nice 01 co.jps :smokin

the atmos and wheats from image?
steal price, just over 300 for both
if so, congrats

i didnt get anything from image but you were very close, im gettin wheats and hks for a little over 3

always disappointed when i see how nice one of the nikeid options turn out (the denim above) and the fact that i missed the boat.....nike needs to sell us better with better sample pictures or extend the period of how long the options are up, *le sigh*

nice pickups, everyone!!!
pairs i slept on keep popping up here, lol

i dug up some forces from storage and i'm gonna snap some pics as i go through them

Recent Pick Up. Shout out to Sgt ****zle for the jewels. Was looking for a box for em and stumbled on these 06 Super Bowls...or are these Pro Bowls? I Ron even remember scooping them.

Rampage: CRAZY pick ups! Those mids are beautiful. Anyone have info on the supremes?

Glad you got them
I wanted to keep them cause they are so dope but happy they went to someone who can actually wear them!

Back
Top Bottom