TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Thanks for the response. They're the only pair I felt like keeping around so if they're not even worth $80, I'll hold onto them.

It seems like people are only willing to pay more serious amounts for pairs like that if they are DS. They aren't quite rare enough to fetch bigger money used, I think. It's a dope pair, you should keep and rock them more!

Really!  A MINK COAT, REALLY!  I wouldn't be able to pull that off in a wheelchair!  Is that a yay or nay?

Don't worry. It's an inside joke from the thread.

Honestly, I'm not sure of pricing on that pair. I find it hard to believe that that pair would be sought after enough to command that kind of price, but I could be way off. (I think most of the regulars here wouldn't pay anything for those - this thread skews heavily toward vintage). Honestly, you might want to post in the thread in retro, if you haven't already, as that deals with more newer type pairs.

Last edited:

Don't worry. It's an inside joke from the thread.

Honestly, I'm not sure of pricing on that pair. I find it hard to believe that that pair would be sought after enough to command that kind of price, but I could be way off. (I think most of the regulars here wouldn't pay anything for those - this thread skews heavily toward vintage). Honestly, you might want to post in the thread in retro, if you haven't already, as that deals with more newer type pairs.
That's the issue, I'm on the outside & I'm trying to get on the inside! lol…  But I smell you!

these look familiar... glad you like them  =)

it was sad to have to part with them twice... but i'm glad they went to someone who could appreciate them more than me

no canada mids, not even as a canadian

much prefer to rep the flag with some 98 team red superjewels :pimp:

Of course Mushrooms are sick! Perhaps less often discussed though---those white gums are incredible. Based on the leather and the sockliner, I would wager that they are the last good pair of white/gum lows Nike ever produced. I will throw some pics up in this thread soon--put a couple non-AFIs on eBay and snapped a couple random photos while I was rifling through my stash.

Of course Mushrooms are sick! Perhaps less often discussed though---those white gums are incredible. Based on the leather and the sockliner, I would wager that they are the last good pair of white/gum lows Nike ever produced. I will throw some pics up in this thread soon--put a couple non-AFIs on eBay and snapped a couple random photos while I was rifling through my stash.

I'd agree. I have those and the 2003 white, canyon gums. The 2003 I'd probably describe as passable. They are worlds better than anything contemporary. The shape isn't perfect, and the materials are "decent" but not outstanding by any means. Very respectable regular rotation wear, but the last pair that was "for real for real" was those 2001s, IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom