TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

A little late but here's some blk and white mids to add to BIP's epic blk and white series of pics. Wish they had put the holes in the toe box on these joints.

Last edited:
nice stuff guys!

bip, those mids are black/metallic silver. smooth leather (a pretty bad one for those years).

this weeks rotation after cleaning.

AF1DAHUSTLASHOE you wanted to see what my boy shawnyboyyy has here is his beater pile. [ATTACHMENT=4702]image.jpg (1,674k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Crazy bro I would love to see what else he has in deadstock condition.  PM if you get a chance thanks shawnyboyyy and  lurch5656

AF1DAHUSTLASHOE you wanted to see what my boy shawnyboyyy has here is his beater pile. [ATTACHMENT=4702]image.jpg (1,674k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Crazy bro I would love to see what else he has in deadstock condition.  PM if you get a chance thanks shawnyboyyy and  lurch5656

Waddup, Lurch! Nice to see you here.

You know me as digglahhh on IG.

AF1DHS - Shawn can definitely hurt feelings. I won't have access to my hard drive for a few days, but I have a bunch of pics of Shawn's pics saved on there. I'll post them toward the end of the week.

Shawn - if you're still lurking, holla at me. We can probably talk some trades. Also, if you're reading, you can post your own damn pics. :tongue:

When I get Shrooms and the USA lows, I'm retiring....or finding a new shoe to obsess over.

Last edited:
Waddup, Lurch! Nice to see you here.

You know me as digglahhh on IG.

AF1DHS - Shawn can definitely hurt feelings. I won't have access to my hard drive for a few days, but I have a bunch of pics of Shawn's pics saved on there. I'll post them toward the end of the week.

Shawn - if you're still lurking, holla at me. We can probably talk some trades. Also, if you're reading, you can post your own damn pics.
tongue.gif
BIP Roberts pleasure to be here. Shawn is always lurking around lol. Last night at his crib was a reality of how amazing his collection is. Whats really sad is what's here in south fl is nothing to what he has in Jersey!!!! I have only heard things. I will get on him to post pics bc I know he is looking to sell alot or trade kicks that he has.

When I get Shrooms and the USA lows, I'm retiring....or finding a new shoe to obsess over.

same here..i search night and day for mushrooms. just picked up a gem not too long ago, ill post when i get them.

what size do you wear?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom