TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Everyone knew about Rasheed Wallace being the spokesperson with af1s on court but here's Len bias in Maryland with white/red highs.

FINALLY. I'd been on the hunt for a pair of these for a while, but it wasn't until I picked up the dunk that apes this color way that I got serious about it. B-Grade like most of the ones out there, but I'm perfectly happy with them. These will be worn very soon.

edit: Threw them on to go pick up some Pho for dinner. We don't get many cold snaps this far down south so tonight called for a belly warming meal.

Last edited:
Nice grab, Mints.

FYI - just in case you didn't know - they are famous for the inner liner bleeding all over your socks and stuff.

Dark socks for just about everything.

edit: Thanks for the heads up though, if I'd picked these up back when they first came out I'd have ruined a bunch of white socks.

Last edited:
Seeing that picture just irks my nerves that they didn't do a White/White/Grey outsole jewel low back in 2012. 3 pretty solid monotone releases and a couple of terrible patent/tumbled releases and not one solid white pair?

new colors/options on the regular force IDs. denim swoosh but no color option to make a denim clone. has anyone ordered a pair of the regular IDs yet? i have a pair of highs that are almost completed. i wish i had the money to make white uppers, gum outsole and every color option of swoosh.

new colors/options on the regular force IDs. denim swoosh but no color option to make a denim clone. has anyone ordered a pair of the regular IDs yet? i have a pair of highs that are almost completed. i wish i had the money to make white uppers, gum outsole and every color option of swoosh.

I made 2 pair with a 3rd on the way. The leather is really good quality n holds up well to creasin. I def reccomend it.

It's been a while since I've been in here!

Awesome stuff guys! Doodadeee, Kev, and solecuts! Bringing out the OG's! And in such pristine condition! 

The only pair of AF1's that remain in my collection. Even though I started collecting AF1's since the beginning. Maybe I'll get back into it later..

It's a good thing most of the denim colors are meh, IMO. Otherwise, I'd be in the same boat. But, purple lows with a gum sole, white denim swoosh, and mesh tongue.... yeah, those will get made

was it the knicks or 'cuse paire that you got on that crazy yard sale deal?

Yeah. That story would sting my soul. But, it couldn't have happened to a better guy, so dood deserves it.

I don't know if anybody else remembers reading this, but years ago somebody posted a story about finding some woman who was having a garage sale (not Jagged Edge LOL) and she was selling all these 1st, 2nd, and 3rd series SBs for super cheap. And, the OP randomly came across it and started talking to the woman and found out that her son died in like a motorcycle crash or something and stuff was his and she was having a garage sale to raise money for the funeral. And, instead of just buying every pair at like $40 each or whatever they were marked, the OP was nice enough to actually tell the woman that she should pack up this stuff and either put it on ebay or take it some boutique or something and that pretty much every one of those boxes was worth like $250 - $600. The woman was soooo grateful. I believe, she insisted that the OP take like one or two of his favorites for free or something as a thank you for letting her know and not taking advantage of her. That was an awesome story. ...Anybody else remember reading that thread?

Hi everyone.
How is it going? I heard about serious cold wave in US.
I hope everyone is good against terribly cold winter.

last weekend's pics.

:smokin :smokin

Those highs are a thing of beauty.

Has anybody here owned, or knows anybody who owns a pair of the reverse CW - the gold highs with the white swoosh, from '93, I think?

yesirr. garage sale for my 'cuse pair. he had alot of og boxes out but i was in a rush and late for a wedding already. I came back the next day and he said all his sneakers were sold..if only had more time =/

Thanks BIP for the kind words!

solecuts as always killin the game.
rpreme nice hong kongs. one of my favorites!

I don't know if anybody else remembers reading this, but years ago somebody posted a story about finding some woman who was having a garage sale (not Jagged Edge LOL)

i'm not sure i remember that one - def sounds like a good dude. i think there was one guy doing work on some house and there were some shoes in the attic or one of the rooms upstairs and he ended up buying them for cheap. there were mostly jordans i think and her son was also recently deceased.

i think if i were to pass away, my gf would either save my shoes for my son or burn them :lol:

anyway....regular IDs i got in the mail today. pretty happy with these. gonna wear them soon. without that fricken ugly strap.

and solecuts.....:nthat: as usual.

Last edited:
damn kev, those don't look half bad. is the material soft enough to get a little better shape out of the toebox?

i'm not sure i remember that one - def sounds like a good dude. i think there was one guy doing work on some house and there were some shoes in the attic or one of the rooms upstairs and he ended up buying them for cheap. there were mostly jordans i think and her son was also recently deceased.

i think if i were to pass away, my gf would either save my shoes for my son or burn them :lol:

anyway....regular IDs i got in the mail today. pretty happy with these. gonna wear them soon. without that fricken ugly strap.

man!! Those are pretty nice!

the material seems pretty darn good but nike is full of tricks nowadays. out of all the IDs i've made over the past year or so, i haven't worn any single pair more than 3x i think so it's really hard to tell exactly. that being said, i think the material is quality enough to be shaped if needed.

if i didn't have so many financial responsibilities, i'd do a pile of simple pairs with the cheaper options.

Last edited:

My wife and I have the living will sneaker talk too. I've already told her that I've instructed both my local consignment dudes and Corgi that if she approaches them with hundreds of shoes, they are not to give her a dime or help her sell anything until foul play has been ruled out. :lol:

Don't remember the story you recall, but I'm sure stuff like this has happened several times.

Nice IDs. I almost made a very similar pair - purple strap and white laces though.

Just made a pair of low top purple with mesh tongue, gum sole and white denim swoosh.

Have been playing with the denim options, but haven't really found any other options compelling enough to get me to pull the trigger. Black, white midsole, red denim swoosh is pretty nice, but between the black/red Cone-style pair, the canvas highs, canvas mid samples, and the jewel mids, I already have at least 4 pairs that black base, white midsole, red swoosh. I was trying to think of a way to use the gold as a base, but nothing I tried has caught my eye.

Back
Top Bottom