TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

have any of you actually met Bruce kilgore?

if you had the chance would you get a pic,give him a hand shake or ask for a autograph?

i actually think autograph shoes are kinda wack but it would be cool to shake his hand,i mean the dunk and af1 go down in the history books.

if you had the chance would you get a pic,give him a hand shake or ask for a autograph?

i actually think autograph shoes are kinda wack but it would be cool to shake his hand,i mean the dunk and af1 go down in the history books.
i would have him autograph a white on white high

Well it seems like it does work, it's taking an incredibly long time though compared to white soles/midsoles. Will post some results tonight :D
Think I might've got a bit excted, it cleaned up one of my jewels on the white/whites as in cleaned some crap off the surface making it look brighter but I don't think it really fixed the yellowing, it did nothing at all for the Forest Green ones.

Would for sure shake his hand/grab a photo. Wouldn't get him to sign shoes themselves but if I had a pair of OG's with box maybe a signed box would be cool.

Was watching The Pharcyde Drop video earlier, Tre is wearing what look to be AF1's red outsole, white midsole, red upper, gold swooshes? 95 era...

Last edited:
I found these on craigslist this morning while I was looking for some deals. I almost threw up in my mouth. The seller insisted these were real she even said they were purchased at the gucci store in Santana Row. It's fakes like this that give the Af1 a bad name and give people the idea that only "ghetto people" wear them now.

Never met him. I, too, don't really like autographed shoes. To me, that starts to cross the sports memorabilia threshold, which is cool if that's your thing, but is just something different IMO. That said, in this case, it would be cool to have Kilgore sign something. To me, it would have to be an OG pair for him to sign the shoe itself. Otherwise, I'd just have him sign a box.

Was watching The Pharcyde Drop video earlier, Tre is wearing what look to be AF1's red outsole, white midsole, red upper, gold swooshes? 95 era...

I didn't catch the gold swoosh. The look mainly like red lows. There were early 90s pairs of those. And, frankly, with a lot of mom and pops in that era, it really wasn't uncommon to roll in and, in the case of Forces, see stuff that was a few years old sitting on the shelf.

[
I found these on craigslist this morning while I was looking for some deals. I almost threw up in my mouth. The seller insisted these were real she even said they were purchased at the gucci store in Santana Row. It's fakes like this that give the Af1 a bad name and give people the idea that only "ghetto people" wear them now.

Of course, these are swap meet specials. But, I do believe there was a run of AF1s produced with authentic designer material replacing the swooshes. I want to say they were sold at Alife or something in the early aughts.

What's up, playa. ...I have to hit you on the email. Been a while.

What's up everyone? Please help a new niketalker out. Long time follower new member.

I'm looking for any great, rare , vintage AF1 in size 8,8.5. Below I'll put a small list if anyone can help me out I'll pay top dollar.

1.) camper greens
2.)low top white with black carbon fiber swoosh
3.) low top black NYC swoosh outlines in white
4.) year of the horse from 2001?
5.) any low NYC edition

Please help a brother other. Thanks guys I can't wait

BIP- the LV swoosh pairs were done through Union LA. they took a 44-pair run of white/white low's and replaced the swoosh with LV's monogram material. actually saw a pair fairly recently.

Not mine
1995 natural/dark pine

From Paris NikeID Studio ...

Inspired by Mita & Angkor Temples (Cambodia).

Paix

Here are the rest of my Forces, not much left after selling off my selection.

I am really big on real simple colorways right now, so nothing too crazy...

Nike Air Force 1 Suede ID (Size 8.5)

...just ordered the Brown Duckdoots, can't wait for those to arrive. Perfect for the Northwest

weather, and if anyone knows where I can find the Black or Brown Hi Workboots in size 8.5

(rubber midsole, second release) please PM me.

So Inspired!

Opening up and seeing that Ruff/Erv post was like getting punched in the face completely unexpectedly.

Last edited:
boom. there's a great pair of women's force's from 2003(?) that would make for killer entourage customs.

What happened to Methamphibian? I remember he painted a pair of white Carnivals completely in natural so that they looked like Rod Lavers. Pure crack.

Last edited:
What happened to Methamphibian? I remember he painted a pair of white Carnivals completely in natural so that they looked like Rod Lavers. Pure crack.
I believe he's retired from the customizing scene. He had a collab with the hundreds a couple years ago. I wish I could have got my hands on any of his custom's from his Essense jp

collabs. Straight perfection
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom