TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Not mine

yeah there weren't many double swoosh pairs before the early 2000's and those may very well be the first.

zig zag those black low's are incredible!

I have also seen a pair of MTV vandals in that same colorway

Waddup, Sarge.

Yeah - those MTVs are sort of shrouded in mystery. Possibly Nike's first "collab" ever. Possible first use of patent leather too.

On the topic of white/whites, here are a few of mine -

'98 old logo

'01 clear bottom NYC

I have some other white gums laying around too, but these are my faves.

And, a Sarge beat heat special - '01 embroidered swoosh, gum sole, swoosh-air logo

Last edited:
Yo, nice pickup. The liner looks so plush compared to now too.
Cheers, love the fluffy sock liners but they pick up dirt like crazy on white :frown:.

Nice white/whites bip. I seen to remember seeing a pair from slightly later with the old block letters and an embroidered swoosh, or am I just imagining things?

Cheers, love the fluffy sock liners but they pick up dirt like crazy on white :frown:.

Nice white/whites bip. I seen to remember seeing a pair from slightly later with the old block letters and an embroidered swoosh, or am I just imagining things?

I'm not sure. '98 is actually pretty late already for the block letter heel tab.

There is another embroidered swoosh pair, though I don't think they have the block letters on the back.

There are a fair amount of funky subtle variation pairs throughout the years. Deeper back in this thread, I recall a few pages where we really got into white/whites and people were posting all kinds of different stuff. I think Nadel had/has a pair of the embroidered swoosh all whites.

nice 98s BIP.. diggin the heel tab on them.

Thanks, G-Raider.

I'm not sure. '98 is actually pretty late already for the block letter heel tab.

There is another embroidered swoosh pair, though I don't think they have the block letters on the back.

There are a fair amount of funky subtle variation pairs throughout the years. Deeper back in this thread, I recall a few pages where we really got into white/whites and people were posting all kinds of different stuff. I think Nadel had/has a pair of the embroidered swoosh all whites.

Hmm yeah I think earlier on in this thread is where I saw them.

To continue with the all white here's the only other pair I have.

98 white/white-gold leaf

fakes??

and then these are interesting.. never seen this model before..

Last edited:
Top pair look like fakes - everything is all screwy.

Bottom pair is interesting - looks kind of a hybrid of an AF1 and the Ace 83 or something with that very low profile.

Hey. I think you missed my post where I asked you to let me have that top pair of wht/wht's you posted. :tongue:

Hey. I think you missed my post where I asked you to let me have that top pair of wht/wht's you posted. :tongue:

Haha.

They might very well be too big for you. That was a recycled pic. I have to pull them out and check. They are either a 9 or 9.5.

Those Mcdonalds canvas look hella fake to me. ********s of glue the entire way around and the angled stitches behind the swoosh on the mid panel are all over the shop.  Heel section doesn't have that delicious curvature most early 90s pairs possess either.

Back
Top Bottom