TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

GRaider, AF1 has been around for over 3 decades. There were bootlegs in the 80s, 90s, etc... Highly possible those are 'OG' counterfeits. :smh:

oh hell nawwwww!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

they looked really off to me too. the canvas almost looks like its nylon lol

that vulcanized sole is terrible

Last edited:
I hope Nike dies.

Innovation died a while back at the place. What NSW is doing to its retro product is border-line criminal but makes sense when the king of hybrids/fusions (Gentry Humphrey) is running the show. :smh:

the jaws pack would also include a pair made from chalkboard - those would be the mids and the highs would be made from eyeball.

damn. 10+ unread posts means two things: either someone brought out their heaters, or nike butchered something again.

Ah yep knew there was a later pair with the Block letters, guess it was just my wishful thinking that crossed them with the stitched swoosh pair :tongue:.

Seems like 01 was a big year for subtle variations on the White/White theme.

a little late, but here's the stitched swoosh all white pair:

hope everyone in here is well. i see charles is back - that's enough to get me posting again!

Well, I stand corrected.

Good to know you're still here!!

Now, if we could only get Solecuts, Shawn, Sarge, and a few others back with any consistency, maybe we could really get this going again.

Last edited:
01 White/Whites from Japan arrived today(I love EMS)

and to continue with the not mine game, what year are these from(Jacked from earlier n the thread though I can't remember who posted, sorry)

edit: 1998, those are the mahogany/cool grey mids.

I was off by a year.

Last edited:
man, all these years and i haven't owned a white/white. watched a nearly perfect pair sail by not long ago.

Back
Top Bottom