TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

The undftd 4's only released at undftd. If I remember correctly I think you had to purchase a t-shirt for a chance win and purchase the shoes. I also think they auctioned off some pairs on their website.

Anyway here is the pic.
418810_0741d62811_l.jpg

The undftd 4's only released at undftd. If I remember correctly I think you had to purchase a t-shirt for a chance win and purchase the shoes. I also think they auctioned off some pairs on their website.

Anyway here is the pic.
418810_0741d62811_l.jpg

Yes! Thanks for that pic dude. I need those TS joints, something about that grey leather and neon green combo
pimp.gif

Yes! Thanks for that pic dude. I need those TS joints, something about that grey leather and neon green combo
pimp.gif

i havent looked at niketalk in like 2 years. just checking in with the old heads. whats up kev!(the only name i recognize)
im still lurking. still copping

my suitcases last time i went home
tongue.gif

395382844.jpg

395382847.jpg

(yes i wear almost everything but apartment space is limited so these go into storage for now
frown.gif
)

i havent looked at niketalk in like 2 years. just checking in with the old heads. whats up kev!(the only name i recognize)
im still lurking. still copping

my suitcases last time i went home
tongue.gif

395382844.jpg

395382847.jpg

(yes i wear almost everything but apartment space is limited so these go into storage for now
frown.gif
)

Originally Posted by sgtshizzle

hello jay! that suitcase pic is a heartbreaker. every single pair in that suitcase is awesome. i think i skipped last year in my annual harassment of you, asking if you would sell me one of the orange canvas high pairs. hope to see you post more often in here 
pimp.gif

oh yeah, one more thing: please sell me one of your orange canvas highs 
devil.gif

laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by sgtshizzle

hello jay! that suitcase pic is a heartbreaker. every single pair in that suitcase is awesome. i think i skipped last year in my annual harassment of you, asking if you would sell me one of the orange canvas high pairs. hope to see you post more often in here 
pimp.gif

oh yeah, one more thing: please sell me one of your orange canvas highs 
devil.gif

laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

All those 1000 shoes make me salty, in 2015 when i'm out of school I will reign terror on you all 
laugh.gif
mad.gif

All those 1000 shoes make me salty, in 2015 when i'm out of school I will reign terror on you all 
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom