TEAM AIR TRAINER

maxtrainer.jpg

Nice Sinner, grey obviously, that Orion Blue again? Looks like it's got more turquoise in it?

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Nice Sinner, grey obviously, that Orion Blue again? Looks like it's got more turquoise in it?
Haha... damn, I just can't get the lighting/white balance on my camera right.  Its actually "Mariner Emerald" aka teal.
TheShoeGame outdoor pic.

nike-air-trainer-1-2-mid-ken-griffey-jr-600-2.jpg

i envy those of you living in the US, its tough to find trainers here in Canada...

I have yet to get some pics taken, but this is my trainer collection so far, been collecting solely trainers for just over a year now

Air Trainer 1
- Tech pack Yellow
- Tech pack Pink
- Dawn of the Dead (SB)
- Bamboos (SB)
- Curry
- Paul Browns (SB)
- Pythons
- Chlorophylls
- Grey/Navy/Red

Air Trainer II
- J-pack (SB)
- gold/brown (SB)
- black/silver (SB)
- white/grey (tecmo BOs)

Air Trainer III
- Mardi Gras
- Penny Pack Phoenix
- Penny Pack Orlando
- Penny Pack Miami
- Transformers
- White/Orange/Grey
- White/Red/Black
- Grey/Navy/Volt

Other Trainers
- MITA trainer dunk highs
- Aubergine trainer dunk highs
- Dark Grey/Purple trainer dunk lows
- Air Carnivores (2010)
- Trainer Max 2 94' (Grey/Pink/Cactus)
- Griffey Max 1 (Volt)
- Griffey Max 2 (Freshwater)
- Zoom Turf Trainers (Barry Sanders)
- Trainer SC High (Auburn)
- SC 2010 Auburn
- SC 2010 Baseball Glove
- SC 2010 Black/Silver
- Trainer 1 Team Canada Hockey
- Trainer 1 Silver/Black/Volt
- Trainer 1 Black/Red/Blue

How's that compare?
EDIT: Also, just picked up a pair of Pacquiao SC2010 Lows today!

anyone know if the griffey 1.2 trainers were general release in the US?

they weren't released up here...

im gonna be making a trip to buffalo in a couple of weeks and was hoping to grab a pair from finishline or footlocker.

2000s.... exactly what I was gonna say Sinnerp.. very darn nice... if you dont mind me asking, was that a recent pickup? June had a sz10 end at $74 and just recently a sz11.5 for $128.

NBATs- keep up the nice job on the trainers. nice variety. new and old. I do believe the 1.2s are a GR. They are even at zappos.com and a few colorways at finishline.com. If they are there, they are pretty much anywhere

these are the latest trainers to arrive to my doorsteps...

Nike Trainer 1 Low MMX - Team Canada editions

Were any of the MMX trainers ever released in the US? 

thanks, blakperl. I actually got those through Nikes defective item system. I initially bought the white/silver Air Trainer 1 Lows, but one of the lace loops in the front of the left shoe tore as I was lacing them up. I sent those in, and the MMX trainers were sent in return, I couldn't be happier.

Also, I went down to Buffalo this past weekend, here are some trainer pickups (i also picked up a pair of Infrared AM90s, needed those calssics)...

TOMLINSON TRAINER SC 2010

BLACK/VOLT TRAINER 1 MID

TRAINER MAX 91'

Finally, here's a pair of Air Trainer 1s I forgot that I had won on eBay, they arrived at my place today...

AIR TRAINER 1 - OBSIDIAN/FENNEL/CHINO

think i really need to start thinkin about gettin some air trainers later... look pretty sweet

eastlasmokeshop. those are the 1999 first edition retros. with the premium leather and suede upper. you cant find quality like that anymore. Price wise, its really hard to say. they could flop at $19.99 or resell for higher than $100 bucks.

The midsole outrigger look extremely white.. thats the part that seems to get yellow the fastest. What sz. are they?

latest pickup
3496zwg.jpg

Used but not abused. Glad to have these in my arsenal... whole new photoshoot is about to go down after I sell some stuff.

Promised not to buy anything today, but when i saw these, and they offer me 50%ff, well, ya gots no choice.

For those of you that dont have the 2010 SC you MUST go try these on, just too nice.

The pic doesn't do these justice either, really good looking on..

Back
Top Bottom