TEAM AIR TRAINER

UnDS these

white 3M material is super bright under flashes, and sun... chlorophyls real leather is and really comfortable.

Last edited:
IMG_4618.png

I still haven't given up on these.
2015 AT3 Chlorophyll, GS release only :smokin
They really need to make these in Men's sizes.
Modz had the idea to make a custom, that's probably the only way We'll ever own them. SMH Nike

I'm on the hunt for DS AIR TRAINER SC. My collection is pretty deep from oldies to the new just missing a few. Size 9.5 to 11. Hopefully someone can help me out.

I'm on the hunt for DS AIR TRAINER SC. My collection is pretty deep from oldies to the new just missing a few. Size 9.5 to 11. Hopefully someone can help me out.

Thabks for the reply. A few key pairs I need would be Dominican Republic, Italy Lux and Gi Joe. I'm interested in more if I can find. I have been lucky in the past on eBay but haven't seen any lately. I do wear all of mine so I'm willing to get pairs I already have. I came here in hopes of finding someone with a stash ready to let go.

WHAT!? What , where, when, how?

I know the 360 2 has seen some sample runs around 2014. That colorway though. Takes cues from the sc trainer 2 and some older air max 1/90 models. MUST HAVE!

The OG Stab come to mind as well.
295214.jpg

Quintessential mid to late 80s colorway right there

It also shares c/w cues with the TW
387562.jpg

FOr years now, Nike doesnt like anything remotely simple and basic.

White/grey/black and any bit of contrast POP is all we have ever asked for for almost 20 years now.

I'm getting too old to be wearing athletic shoes now casually. They have lost almost two generations of cross trainer fans through their sheer lack of clarity and observational skill

The colored line element from the strap hasnt been done in years. That reminds me of the TW from the late 80s..
387074.jpg

So many great cues from that sample. Sad sad stuff. My last trainer purchase has been years ago. My body is ready for new stuff NIKE!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom