TEAM AIR TRAINER

F728F59E-D1CB-44D4-BC1E-869B6B5ADF31.jpeg

Anyone pickup the smoke grey Trainers this morning? I think they look sick, but used my will power to not purchase as I have too many damn shoes ;-). Almost caved, but it sold out in that moment....Hope I don't regret it. Still waiting for the white/grey Trainer 2 TW, and some proper Trainer 3 OGs with proper perforations!

Anyone pickup the smoke grey Trainers this morning? I think they look sick, but used my will power to not purchase as I have too many damn shoes ;-). Almost caved, but it sold out in that moment....Hope I don't regret it. Still waiting for the white/grey Trainer 2 TW, and some proper Trainer 3 OGs with proper perforations!
Nah. I almost grabbed to have the sole cusromised white, but ive bout 5 pairs this week so thought id better not.

I had multiple pairs of those Energy packs and all crumbled. I’m amazed they’re still alive! <insert “How Sway?!” Meme here>
None of my Air Trainers from that era held up. Only one left is the baroque brown premium leather pair and I'm scared ****less to even put my foot in them. Fairly certain they will disintegrate on the very first step.

None of my Air Trainers from that era held up. Only one left is the baroque brown premium leather pair and I'm scared ****less to even put my foot in them. Fairly certain they will disintegrate on the very first step.
My pair crumbled on me at the end of the day. They held up for for about 7 hours lol
Glad they held up that long after sitting in my closet for 10+years

How is it that there was no discussion about the Trainer 1 Chlorophyll that launched last month? Seems like there were opportunities to buy from Europe at good prices, but I can't find anything now.

How is it that there was no discussion about the Trainer 1 Chlorophyll that launched last month? Seems like there were opportunities to buy from Europe at good prices, but I can't find anything now.
There's a lot of discussion in the Nike Retro thread!

It seems like May 1 is/was at least a placeholder date for a north american release. There's been a FSR on Nike.ca (snkrs) for a few days.

There's a lot of discussion in the Nike Retro thread!

It seems like May 1 is/was at least a placeholder date for a north american release. There's been a FSR on Nike.ca (snkrs) for a few days.

Thanks...Didn't even know there's a nike retro thread....I guess I could order from Canada and ship tot he parentals, but that's kind of a hassle. Hopefully they sit on .com as well.

Back
Top Bottom