TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
James - Love the 90s picks. Can't go wrong with any of those colorways.

Mic - Good luck selling your kicks. I wish I wasnt sooooo broke!

Seb - Dope rotation. Love the EU 87s, one of my favorites!

Cris - Sick pic and excellent kicks as well.

Aaron - Dope cork 87s, very clean shoe.

Can't wait until January!

Have a good Friday Fam...

Happy Friday Fam.............VERY cold and windy day in the Bay:

orly?

laugh.gif
.. this is why the maxes got put to bed for the winter lol however, its not too bad today, no wind and -5... have a warm day fam
smile.gif

^ Nice....doesn't snow over here in the Bay, but it damn near feels like it sometimes, the closest snow to us is Tahoe, about 3 hrs away.....damn,hopefully I can at least go boardin one time this season..........

Peace.

Cris.

laugh.gif
, 65 is freezing, kev.. my people would be out in hoodies.

forecast for this weekend - windy, rainy, and cold.

high of 83, low of 73.

Hey crisone OR anyone else willing to can you photoshop the white toe areas black for me por favor? Thanks
smile.gif

Sweet Laser Blue IDs.

Taking a break from AMs for a quick sec, anyone want to look for Spark Blue co.jp Dunks for me?
frown.gif

These two bad boys came in today...both from '96:
82c5pnk.jpg

8axyx5w.jpg

81stw1v.jpg

If someone can give me the official colorway name for AM1s, I'd appreciate it....no OG box for them sadly.

Nice Storm's Kevin!
devil.gif
Only if I had $ about a weekor so ago

Raf - Same comment every time I see those "Damn I slept!"

Those Tailwind are nice too

Okay....several pages back I requested a picture of some Air Max 95 Iguana's and Tibor was kind enough to post. A very dope cw, so naturally everyoneagreed. This started the sarcasm post's
roll.gif
because the fear of thesebecoming hyped and raising the price to an all time high.
I consider these one of my grails, coz back in the day Mom's came home from the PI with a pair of these but a size too small so I had to sell. Napsize hadmy size and I had to find way to get these (Even pulled out some Black/Cement III's and considered selling them for these)
mad.gif
Anyways, don't want to bore y'all anymore so.....I basically picked these up to sell
happy.gif
and with a lil hard work, I got my grails and then some with nothing out ofpocket
happy.gif

I contacted all fam members that wears a 9.5 before going to other resources. I gotcha 7hillz (Ryan)

GRAIL!

$28 over retail is not bad

Not sure if I'm keeping these. Size 9
wink.gif

You know I had to keep a pair for myself

I should have a few more pick up's coz there's still some left over from the profit
smile.gif

Modus47 - That Stab colourway is pretty nice. Just a shame the shoe isn't that good.

BTW i still might be able to pick up some Laser Blue 90's for anyone if you want them.

Think there's only size 10 downwards....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom