TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all of the kind words Fam!!!! My wife and I are both really excited (its our first house
happy.gif
)!

Chris - Excellent 03s, you have really been killing it lately dude!

Steve - Dope Wings and Waffels.

Tibor - One word - Amazing
pimp.gif

Have a good Sunday Fam!

^ pretty much one of the top shoes for me. and i love to see when other people wear it.
yeah bro ... dark and cold ... let's say @#¦ cold

it was time for one of my fav. am burst today

amburstmetslvrmetslvrntim2.jpg

Thanks for the confirmation Oli
smile.gif
Hopefully I can scoop those up after my birthday (which is on Tuesday btw! turning 20)

7hillz that house looks very nice
pimp.gif
I'm hoping to get a house within the next year.. I want to rent it out though.

Tibor glad to see you are posting more pics
smile.gif
quality stuff as always!

There was 25-35cm of snow yesterday/today so it looks like I wont be going anywhere today.. hopefully it clears up by tomorrow morning because I have an examat 8am
sick.gif
frown.gif
!! have a nice sunday everybody..

wsup fam!!!!

Loving the atmos 95s oli !!!!

dope laser blue 90s 7hillz...

man those wings and waffles are wooowwweeee slingy!!!!

didn't peep those bursts silver!!! never seen that c/w before
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these 03' graphites came in today ....plus the 99' humaras I got as a early xmas gift from a friend...looking forward for one or 2 more shoes on sale(hopefully)....before I cop the structures...
71361op.jpg

very nice pics everybody

i was working all day so no air max for me!

have a nice sunday or sundaynight for some of us!

Ya you're right James shhhhhhhhh..................I'm working on getting a pair at the moment.

Thanks for the props on the 03's fam. I actually paid a bit more than I wanted but it was the same price as the HOA's would sell on ebay.

Atmos 95's
pimp.gif

Mike - I'm trying to get everything on my list before this year ends coz I will be semi retired in 08. No palo from the wife
roll.gif
unless it's the sexy kind.
You have to divert their attention by buying them something too..........Like these for $37
eek.gif

Oh yeah, got a call from my connect and another batch of Euro AM's are coming in for me
happy.gif

Yes, call me a reseller that buys shoes at reselling prices. I guess there's a good balance there
laugh.gif
Eye for an eye!

Sorry, last edit. Wore these today

Originally Posted by micmorales

Raf..thanks again..I ironed out most of the creases..slap that dude when u see him
laugh.gif

I actually need to got to the post office tomorrow. If I see that dude I'm gonna let him know whats up
tongue.gif
If you ever need anything from over here just let me know, and I'll box itup right
wink.gif

same goes for you my man!

Chris...sexy time huh! If wifey sees the stuff Ihave coming in this week..sasampalin niya ako!

lemme know what you got in my sizes brad...lovint the 95's and the 360's!

Tibor and Oli...endless heat in cold#+** Europe.

I cant bro!! Family Guy marathon is on!!

and Im off tomorrow...but I have to wake up eraly aswell...lol

Tibor, I used to box and Badr trained at the same spot when he was younger...Vos Gym.
That dude has bricks for hands man...he lives in Amsterdam West where alot of my dudes reside.
He has a bright future ahead of him...getting cocky though!

nice kicks on the past few pages
nice atmos 95s up there!

hope everyone in the fam has been good.
sorry haven't been posting lately, finals are here and been studying
got a final tomorrow morning at 8! ouch

well take care all
~jjkicks

damn those wings and waffles.
there were some ds huarache le ww that went for maybe 81 shipped. not really sure

jjkicks - SAME.. I have an exam at 8am tomorrow too.. and with 25-35cm of snow falling I hope I can get there in time
smh.gif
sick.gif

Oh yeah, got a call from my connect and another batch of Euro AM's are coming in for me
happy.gif

Chris, if you get any 8.5/9 maybe even a 9.5 let me know please.....
happy.gif

damn that suck jdocs...good luck with the snow and on your final
its pretty cold down here in the bay, but once im done with the semester i get to go back to sac where its even colder
but i can't complain you have you deal with the snow. lol
take cares man

~jjkicks

I HATE EVERYONE WITH W&W'S until I find a size 10.5-11

Cris, very nicely done on the Leaders hats designs. I ordered the Cubs-esque colored one today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom