TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JDocs

ahh..gusto are you Chris ? I added you to msn a while back. tried to get those sz 11 storms off you but didnt have the money
smile.gif
hopefully I can get some of those maxes off you soon!

Yep, thats me. Get at me on msn anytime, im always online lol

And if any of you have expirienced the grimey floors of Tokyo night clubs then you would understand why my infra's got so beat.. but back to the clubtonight to catch Dj Krush and Muro, should be dope.

i like these so much. copped a 10mp cam.
better picz.
l_b325db989f97e3f801fee63614e0a3af.jpg

l_def3cf8870e63f93d744bd5ccbad3297.jpg

WARNING: the structural integrity(no pun intended) of the midsole is whack, they will begin to crease on the inside heels around the air unit. i suggestyall cop 2 pairs.
im gon have to go back and get 2 more pairs.they just so HOT!

Originally Posted by PhORakaGeKOh

WARNING: the structural integrity(no pun intended) of the midsole is whack, they will begin to crease on the inside heels around the air unit. i suggest yall cop 2 pairs.
im gon have to go back and get 2 more pairs.they just so HOT!

Thanks for the heads up.

haven't poked my head in here in a while... glad to see this thread is still alive.

nice bursts and am '90s the past few pages!!

my latest pickup:

Sorry folks only 8,9 and 12. I was too late to late to get any other sizes. If anyone has a 10.5-11 I will gladly pay market value for them.

Btw I got back to everyone that pm'd me.

killer bursts ucasta .... can't believe I passed on that c/w for under $80 deadstock my size....

nice kevin2nd... hope I find a 7 soon ...

Evening,

Aaron - Clean bursts.

Phor - I can't wait to cop a pair.

Oli - Very, very nice.

Today

7133e4z.jpg

Have a nice night,
Jerrod

Originally Posted by brickSB

xilegacy...hit me up about those lights sz 12!

I hit you up. I don't want to sell this into a buy and sell thread just shoot me a pm or email me at [email protected] if you have questions.

To the person that asked if I was in Wisconsin, no I am not. I am in NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom