TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will I ever buy another pair air maxes? Man I've been on a drought!

Viotech 87s
devil.gif
I need those in my life.

Dave - Sorry I missed out tonight, I'll definitely try to catch u next time!
Blak - I wish I was makin money lol
Gooey - Got em today thanks again!

Got some kicks today, I'll wait til the morning to post...

So Saints or Colts??? Im not really a fan of either, I just want beer and nachos!!!

Yoooooo,

whats up guys...awesome stuff as usual...

Gooey and Tak,

Dope Dave Whites on the last page (both of em), definitely a shoe I wish I owned but probably never will.

Blak,

Id definitely go with the 3rd ones, thats just me though. Nice designs.

ID's lookin good being worn Mayhem...

Snapped a couple quick pics of my most recent pickup, an ID c/w that Ive seen posted up already. Liked it so much though, had to go ahead and make a pair for myself...

4336853942_dd7c0a87df.jpg

4336854118_7b1f7f38d9.jpg

P.S. GO SAINTS!

COLTS for me.

Gonna be rocking some sort of blue Air Max on Sunday...Fantastics or Hyper Blue Air Max Pluses I guess.

scemonito- My Lord those are simply stunning!!!  I desprately need some Bursts from way back.  Oldest pair I have are from 98 I think.
That is seriously one of the most beautiful pix I've seen in a long time.  Thank you!!!!

Mike- I was referring to your DW AM90s.

Anybody watch the Cavs Knicks game tonight?  LeBron finished with 47 / 8 / 8 / 5. Unreal.

blackredxiiigoat- Love those IDs!! Nicely done!!

Have a great Superbowl FAM!!!  Go Saints!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

scemonito- My Lord those are simply stunning!!!  I desprately need some Bursts from way back.  Oldest pair I have are from 98 I think.
That is seriously one of the most beautiful pix I've seen in a long time.  Thank you!!!!
Cheers mate! I actually got these from straat back when he had around 10 eBay feedbacks. The Burst itself is a superb model, with c/w's that rarely fail - would say it's in my top 5 favourite model's of all time. If you're a size 9, I got some '01 Safety Orange's that I wanna let go of..

Thanks everyone for the pos fdbk!

Anybody watch the Cavs Knicks game tonight?  LeBron finished with 47 / 8 / 8 / 5. Unreal.

Andrew, it's the Knicks.  What do you expect? 
laugh.gif

Just messing with you.  How's it going?

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Andrew, it's the Knicks.  What do you expect? 
laugh.gif

Just messing with you.  How's it going?
You're absolutely right! Those stats are impressive, even if it is against the worst team in the history of the NBA.
roll.gif

It's goin real well, thanks!  How's things your way?

scemonito- Couldn't agree with ya more.  The Burst has always been one of  my favorite models as well, if not THE favorite.  Seeing them for the first time in the store, as a kid, blew me away.  I loved em so much when they came out I'd rock em into the ground, pop the air bubble, and go exchange em for a fresh pair.
Those Safety Orange's are stunning, wish I could fit em because I need another pair badly.  I'm an 11.5 or 12 generally, but for the right pair of Bursts I'll rock a 13.  FAM, snag those up!  The look mint...DS?      

Be safe all!!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by daaznfella

lunar acgs?

they remind me of the old metal max's with the side "swoops" on the side...

Nike Sportswear x Wood Wood 'Lunarwood TZ'
Nice bursts back there Adrian!

way too many bursts here...and those safetys a page back....
mad.gif
i almost won a pair from that auction site only to realize i was not logged in when i bid last second.
mad.gif

anywho...finally got back home from the girls place and came home to this.
21lvlo1.jpg

i thought were suppose to get 2ft but this was about 16in. not bad. then went to work to get the car in.

2n9j2iu.jpg

yes.
smokin.gif
gave the car a slight wash too to get some salt out.
smile.gif
oh and hoa infras today.

SupaMars & Tak- thanks fellas. It really is about time.

After seeing Briannnnnnnnnnn's photos of quad triax's I just had to grab another pair ($155 shipped for a sz. 13 to much?) I don't think so. Old ones will now be my gym sneaker.

Just locked in the Colts giving 5. Wish I got it in at 4.5 but it's all good. My prediction: Colts win 30-23.

What's everyone else thinking???

Enjoy the game everyone.

-jay

Newest pick-up...
jkd7wj.jpg
29ntkq1.jpg

119z6m1.jpg

Jay - Dope Triax! Still searching for my first pair...
Eentegra - I was debating on getting either a celica or a rsx for like two months. Finally went with a rsx. I would think u would too being a integra head?
Airon - Those lunar ACGs are sick!
RL - PM sent

-Mitchell

Congrats Mitch!!

I was so stoked when I found my pair. You'll love em!

Have a good one FAM. Gotta get back to makin Sriracha wings.

-Andrew-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom