TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
@ Kev
but seriously dude, this is an AM thread. WAMDYWT is welcomed and the odd bonus pic is fine, but posting like that is asking for trouble.

i've been writing too much lately in my posts, so here's pics i forgot i had of the 1st ever AMs i bought back in 1990:
3380697565_78ee1bdd4c.jpg
3380697741_928162c4b8.jpg

3381518386_39f1b34af7.jpg

i think they were like £100 even back then as they were imported from the US.

and these i bought in '91... still the only BWs i've ever owned:
3380720973_d7b8d0d306.jpg
3381541300_c9f1f70d73.jpg

i'm always too late when trying to get anything off Gusto
frown.gif

Mayhem- I just read your post and it had me crackin up. Very Nice Purple Pattas. I know thats a shoe that will be coveted for a long long time.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Gooey continuing to post heat left and right
pimp.gif

I know rite? Then all of a sudden he's nowhere to be seen.  Classic stuff you got there Gooey.....but you knew that
wink.gif

I guess this teaser picture isnt teasing Mayhem anymore....he's an Official Happy Camper with his own pair.. TG!

Wore these Charity 90's today:

justin....just read your post, you are too damn funny.

congrats on the purps, you deserve them man...hopefully you got them for a fair price.
two pairs of size 12 purple pattas in the FAM
sick.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Justin, glad to help out FAM

....enjoy the hell outta them!

and thank Jeebus for the smooth transaction..

I also got these in today. Already washed them, but the mesh is still stained. Any words of wisdom from you mesh experts.
happy.gif

Yep, I kind of regret it, cause I thought the mesh would clean up better. I need tips on cleaning the mesh. It actually looks better in the pics

elbro- get some Zout ,you can find it in the detergent isle next to the stain removal stuff....

El Bro- First off, that USA pic hurt......bad. I'm close to giving up on finding an 11.5 or 12.

I've been messin with some difficult mesh on some Bursts of mine. Barkeeper's Friend has worked pretty good. It's a powder you should be able to find at any grocery store. With a little water it becomes a paste almost. Work the hell out of it with a scrub brush and it should help ya out. I've moved from that to bleech, but it doesn' seem to have done anything yet. (only 2 rounds so far with that).

Also, I haven't tried it on mesh yet but I'm guessing it should do something.....
http://www.bonami.com/products/
^^This stuff was suggested by a NT member to clean up yellowed mid-soles and it worked wonders!!! It's a powder (paste with water) and acted like a polish almost. Cleaned up some dunks of mine better than I ever thought possible. I'm thinkin this will work like the first product I mentioned with mesh. Who knows though. Best of luck! Now find me a pair of USA's. lol.

i'll post a before and after with the Bon Ami stuff when i get a chance to take pix. Have a great weekend FAM!!

Andrew

What's up Fam?  Been too long.  Usual stuff: work, chilling, marriage.  Wore Concord XIs with my suit for the big day.  Felt super fresh!!!!

laugh.gif
  Obviously I didn't do that.

Way too much to catch up on.

Gooey - Reppin' the UK from the UK!  Pure heat every time.
Justin - Congrats mate.  Know how much you wanted those and how long it's been.
Greg - Waddup!! Eff you and shorts in February
roll.gif

Was feeling disheartened about my Chilli 87s the other day.  Yellowing mesh, some of that deep down grime that somehow seems to get in older mesh.  Thought, eff it, I'm just gonna beat these into the ground.  Wore them out in wet and windy NY and as soon as some mud got on the mesh I was like
devil.gif
Now they're gonna have to hit the washing machine.  No matter how much I try to convince myself I don't care there's no getting away from it! 

Originally Posted by El Bro

Yeah, Ive bought a bunch from him too. He is very very fast with his transactions, and ships immediately. Do you not have a pair NWT?

I dont - i guess its good in a way though, im looking at 2 or 3 pairs of shoes right now and not having the option of the USA's makes things a bit easier... and im a size 10 anyways, thought i could just fit into a 9.5 
tongue.gif

Justin - Nice Pick Up!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

El Bro - Nice USA AM1s,,, I always wanted those, but I really can't find a size 10.5/11

Dan - How r u man!!! It's been a while!!!

Cris1, Tak - How's the Family doin'???

Been busy lately at work, Dan, I wore these today, thank God, it didnt start raining until i got home...

Dan,,, I think you'd appreciate my new pick up...

Have a safe weekend Fam!!!

Peace!!!
EDGE

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Justin - Nice Pick Up!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

El Bro - Nice USA AM1s,,, I always wanted those, but I really can't find a size 10.5/11

Dan - How r u man!!! It's been a while!!!

Cris1,[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)] Tak - How's the Family doin'???[/color]

Been busy lately at work, Dan, I wore these today, thank God, it didnt start raining until i got home...

Dan,,, I think you'd appreciate my new pick up...

Have a safe weekend Fam!!!

Peace!!!
EDGE
Edge- My family is doing good. My youngest will turn 2 in a few months, my 8th grader is beginning to act like an 18yr old, and my Wife and & I are doing are best to hold things down proper. Other than that, just doing how it needs to be done. You know........grown folk business LOL   Hope all is well with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom