TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayhem- Thanks man

Battleground- Huaraches are tooooo dope

Radxrayz- scream greens-- I swear a pair of those pop up on the auction site every week in sz 9-10 (jealous)

Modzilla- 95s looking crispy

Hope everyone had a good weekend, currently getting over a hangover... Be good yall

(RL Treyce)

Whut up Fam?

RL-Got a new name huh?
laugh.gif

Saurus-Lovin that pic

Got banned for 2 weeks.. using this till further notice... NT staff is a joke (not you sdub)  

Edit:SupaMars- I wanna see what you do with those BMW patches, proud owner of a 545- If i like it, I'm BITING
nerd.gif

edit: never mind my previous comments, the dude was just really interested in copping so he wanted to make me some offers first.  all is good.  

Brian- That's seriously messed up. I'd hit up Shaun, B/S is his territory too.

Pulled the trigger lastnight, more than slightly buzzed, on a pair I've been eyeing for awhile now.

3 pairs in route now! Can't wait!!!

Andrew

Originally Posted by Stixx

SupaMars- I wanna see what you do with those BMW patches, proud owner of a 545- If i like it, I'm BITING
nerd.gif
stixx - i got you, 5 weeks though
ohwell.gif
gswarriorz - thanks man, how was the meetup?
illustrayt - pm check.
denver - try pming animal thug, he's always been helpful and responsive in the b/s lounge.

East- never really payed attention those AMs, liking the tinted air bubz. Nice touch

What up AM Fam. Beautiful day up in New England.

So I've worn my 08 Infra's no more than 4 times very lightly and the insoles are starting to peel. What's up with this?

-jay

I've seen some insoles peel like that fresh out the box. probably just a bad glue job. you could probably go grab some spray adhesive from the hardware store and fix it up pretty easily.

What up Fam. Been kind of busy last few days.

damn...just went through like 20 pages
smh.gif

I dont even want to attempt to comment on everything....but some serious pick ups Fam! Purple Pattas
smokin.gif

wore these last week to do my taxes...
2en0tw8.jpg

got these about a week ago
2qb5d3m.jpg

peace out Fam! bout to get started on my Monday hangover in a lil bit.
wink.gif

theres some pretty dope newer colorways at Finishlines....I have too little $$ and too much other !!## to pick up or I'd be all over a few of the cws.

sup Shaun, nice skylines and blurawas.  I got a pair of skylines that I liked but they were way too small (ahem, size 10-10.5 sig check).  they used some nice materials on the skylines i've seen. 

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by s dubl

thanks Fam...almost forgot I had em lol.

damn, that reminds me, i have a pair in my closet somewhere too 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you and Greg made me get em with you guys posting em all the time waaaaay back in this thread.

Brian...def agree. Quality on the Skylines are great.

Originally Posted by tak

East- never really payed attention those AMs, liking the tinted air bubz. Nice touch
I didn't notice until after I took the picture loving them they are super comfy.
Skylines are dope I'm gonna have to grab a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom