TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by derekdru

Originally Posted by Ryda421

amanda.jpg

nerd.gif

who is this?????
pimp.gif

According to the filename, it's amanda.
roll.gif

I have a random pic of the same girl saved on my comp too. We need to get her on NT so we can drool over her WDYWT posts:

That's my friend Amanda P. She took those pics for a NikeID giveaway event some female sneakerhead site was having. She won the invite too.

^^ Tell her NT said hi? Maybe make her an honorary AMFAM member
roll.gif
jk

I like the vivid blue 97s better than the 90s. Is the silver on the mudguard reflective?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

^^ Tell her NT said hi? Maybe make her an honorary AMFAM member
roll.gif
jk
C'mon briannn, I know you wasn't joking. But on the real just tell her the fam said hi, and that we would be nice if she posted in here
tongue.gif

Also, nice 97s on this page. Personally I'd leave the og laces in.

dope neon 97s
pimp.gif
.. I'd stick with the og laces, but thats just because prefer the stealth look (word to Cris).

first pickups of '08~! shouts to Gusto for both of these
pimp.gif

**BONUS..I <3 NIKE AIR**

Have a nice day FAM~~

James - That stove just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Good stuff dude!

Size Twelve - Dope neon 97s! I would stick with the OG laces as well. Either way nice pick up man
pimp.gif

Those 97's will look good which ever laces you choose

JDocs - Nice to see your first pick up's for 08 are Max's
pimp.gif
Can't go wrong with those 2

I spy Sky Flakes. Ain't that a Filipino thing?

unseasonably mild for a january here in NY...felt like going outside for a walk.

They say it's gonna be even warmer Tuesday (67 degrees F possible
eek.gif
)...ssooooo busting out the shorts tomorrow

c6d25cc67ccc753783e6739ce19605bb83167ab.jpg

I like the 97s over the 90s because the color placement is a little better. My main gripe with the 90s is that the blue and white clash with each other. Theshoe can't figure out if it wants to be white or blue. If the upper was white and the swoosh was vivid blue on the 90s, it would look a lot better, imo

James - Stellar pick-ups. I'm jealous. My maizes are all off shape due to their constant beatings and a few spins in the washer and Navi' 90s will behad before it all said and done. Your 90 collection is coming along very nice.

Corwin - I too need them all!!!

Brian - I think you hit the nail on the head w/ your vivid blue analysis. Here too the weather has taken a brief, but well appreciated turn for the better.Feels good.

Originally Posted by battleground03

Those 97's will look good which ever laces you choose

JDocs - Nice to see your first pick up's for 08 are Max's
pimp.gif
Can't go wrong with those 2

I spy Sky Flakes. Ain't that a Filipino thing?

hahaha.. yes I guess they are! but I like to think of my self as a very worldy individual
pimp.gif

Thanks for the props everybody
smile.gif

Random 79, there was a point I wanted the vivids (when the sample pics came out) but after a while, I realized it just wasn't worthspending money on.

size twelve -- nice, one of the kicks im still looking for. og laces for sure!

corwinator3407 -- they're FL exclusive I think. they're on the finishline website, only at 3 FL stores in CA, I hadda drive to Concord from SJ forthem. SKU is 312641-101.

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

OGfiend: same thing with my pool blue am95. they are from 01 ... 100% legit and in the orange/brown box. i assume they released a retro/2nd run in 01. same thing might have happened here with these crystal. they really look legit.

true! had the same thought Tibor.

good stuff fellas!

caves for the evening
6p8um9d.jpg

'night FAM

Dangit guys! I thought I had some San Francisco AM1 IDs in the bag, except I realized I typed in 330 for the best offer box instead of 230. (I don't have330 to spend on shoes at the moment.) Now I have to go through all that hassle on eBay as well. -sigh-

Yo FAM ! can i get a close up pic of the box tags for maize 90s and navigation 90s
smile.gif
thanks!

JDocs - good to see the shoes got there fast and safe, enjoy.

rap and sneakz - dope cave am1's, def one of the better am1's imo

gonna un'ds my 180's today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom