TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^that dog is beast...
eek.gif
cool dog

Kal...you know you got my stamp homie!

Pics of what I wore later....

peace Fam!

RL: nice collection. You've also been helpful to the FAM and have been a solid contributor.

And the fact you have an Akita pretty much seals the deal
pimp.gif
...I'd give you the Chuck Norris thumbs up

Jake- size L for me homie. PM me for payment instructions

RL- hope you get approved homie and join the quest with justin this or next Saturday
smokin.gif

You have my stamp

FAM!

RL:  great stuff man, you got my stamp homie...you stay contributing good things
smokin.gif

for me today...another pretty day in NC
4433330507_7be3394035_o.jpg

RL- you get my Vote also. A really straight up dude and always keeps it real...thanks again for that recent offer. I may take you up on it in a few weeks .

Nice stuff Kalvin....

I always thought u had more AMs tho.

anywho... DAMN I got to apply now and SHUT it down with all my sz12 DS AMs.... LOL JK yall. I wish.

Greg....Vios
ohwell.gif
I dont think I'll ever own a pir in the condition I want for a decent price................

anyway...

unds today B-E-Autiful day in socal!
10gbrio.jpg

n1xzt2.jpg

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Nice stuff Kalvin....

I always thought u had more AMs tho.

Sup Rico, I did have lots of more... I sold a 100 plus pair collection last year so I've just been trying to rebuild.. Unfortunate circumstance came up and I needed the cash, but I'll be back stronger
wink.gif

Thanks Fam for the compliments/stamps of approval. My dog Chief is a beast, hes getting up there in age and slowing down though, God forbid when he goes I will be getting another Akita, mans best friend for real, very obedient, protective and calm. I don't see myself going with another breed.

Sdub- IDs are clean, I want to make a pair like that but with electric green

Brick - Vios (sighs)

Dallas- Shoot me a PM

eastLA,JC5,PjSA

Kalvin ... Right on. I hear that man. Things always come up and at times we must step away for sometime.

Im sure this go around your AM game will be on point. Cant wait to watch it grow.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Greg....Vios
ohwell.gif
I dont think I'll ever own a pir in the condition I want for a decent price................
I fell the same EXACT way sdubl.....
RL - you get my vote man, nice stuff 
pimp.gif

sup folks...hope everyone had a good weekend. just checking in here.

dope pickups, IDs everyone.

nevermind - sick. just sick.
brick - dope 90s.

that SU4 shirt/logo is fresh also.

all these parras pairs showing up. like that stockroom pic. geez....purple denim still is my fav, with the black/gum coming in second.

FAM!

All the iDs posted are lookin' ILLY!

Brick: Vios lookin' G-Double-OH!

KAL/RL: You don't need anymore, but you definitely got my vote, Sir!

24nfzaf.jpg

Rockin' the Copper / Pinks today. I swapped the Neon Pink tongue tag for a regular Grey/Black tag from my III.5 iDs.

just popping in to share my latest pickup, will try to catch up tomorrow, have a good night fam!

1998 Air Burst (Leather) - Dark Forest/Cool Grey - I was skeptical about the all-leather at first, but I was pleasantly surprised.  colorway looks good, leather is decent quality, and they are in great condition.  another pair for the ol' burst collection!  I'll have to do some new burst group shots soon. 

well ill beeeeeeee damned.....its SDUBL! I had to do a dubl take and make sure those iDs weren't zkVs hahaha

whats good KALVIN
laugh.gif
(me being the other kalvin also
roll.gif
) dope AM's bro, i also tripled up on the QS AM1's, theyre my favorite. not in the AMFam but RL should be in the FAM!
yo RAY, those 1's are looking good with the tongue switch, i likes!
smokin.gif

Nice leather bursts up there, and sweet AMFam IDs SDub.

RL you go t my vote, nice contributions for the recent past.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

KAL/RL: You don't need anymore, but you definitely got my vote, Sir!

24nfzaf.jpg

Rockin' the Copper / Pinks today. I swapped the Neon Pink tongue tag for a regular Grey/Black tag from my III.5 iDs.
Should've left the pink tag imo.  Nice pair of AM1s nonetheless.

Purp Sneaks- Who was born first?? Only way to get to the bottom of this.. hahaha

JW- Thank you sir, and i'm interested in a sneaks up tee as well

Modzilla- Thank you sir

Rico- You already know some of those AMs will be had at the "player price", those pics made me sign into Swoosh extra quick...

Edit: Also- You see the 09s??  aww man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom