TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"00% AUTHENTIC GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK!!!"

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I know it's just a spelling mistake and the seller probably just forgot the '1'...but....  [/font]
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^yeah washer is the best way on older shoes, i dont know if i'd do it to a newer pair b/c it does break them down and make the shoe a little looser, anyways try bar keepers friend if the stain is bad, or maybe even a tide pen on mesh depending on how bad or deep the spot is. i had a splash of cranberry juice land on a pair of 90's at the bar one night and it cleaned right up the next day w/ a tide pen. good luck

1st cincy now eorr23 can anyone help me out with a 12?
nerd.gif
  eorr23 if you ever wanna let one go....hit me up!
happy.gif

Justin-PM check

Black>Green>Purple>maroon>navy
Threw these in the wash yesterday and came out so fresh!!

Everyone nice pickups
DENVER-bringin it with the bursts!!

^WOW. just wow.

i don't think they're worth $8xx... matter of fact, i don't think they should be $400 deep either..

i mean, they're nice... but not that nice...

Wow Patta madness as of late! No way I am paying more than a few bucks over retail for these much less $800!
smh.gif

Black>Purp>Maroon>Spring Green
tongue.gif
>Navy

Denver - Nice Burst pickup!
Justin - Very nice shots of NYC!
Eorr/TP800 - Dope Patta pickups!
Eentegra - Dope Comets!

I didnt know they made fake Atmos Elephants... 300407088242
smh.gif

I'm on the lookout for a size 10, LEGIT PLEASE!!!

eorr23 wrote:
one pair i bought my self last week and the other my parents bought way back when they first released
pimp.gif

lol that is fuzz on the toe not bird crap
laugh.gif

NICE pickup....

BUT DAMN. TWO (2) pairs in size12 and I CANT EVEN GET ONE.....

if anything...HOLLA 

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

eorr23 wrote:
one pair i bought my self last week and the other my parents bought way back when they first released
pimp.gif

lol that is fuzz on the toe not bird crap
laugh.gif

NICE pickup....

BUT DAMN. TWO (2) pairs in size12 and I CANT EVEN GET ONE FOR KICKZSHOW.....

if anything...HOLLA AT HIM

Fixed

Nice stuff everyone. Anyone know if they made the Purple Patta's in a 14? I seen the first 2 colorways in a 14 but never the purples.

Originally Posted by crisone

Along with some Neon 95's (thanks to Andy and Shaun), these came in as well:

DS w/ OG everything............dope, thx to Gusto, and to all those who gave me the "heads-up" on them, first to be Steve.

Cris.

pimp.gif
Dope pick up. These deserve to be quoted. Original box and paper in immaculate condition like that is a rare find. A fortune would be dropped if a sz. 13 ever popped. up...

AM95 black/black today in the rain

I wonder what comes out of the woodwork when 1800 rolls thru...

ok everyone i decided to copy Kalvin and apply to be part of the fam

Membership Application

Name: Elliot Orr
Size: ...12
laugh.gif

Favorite AM: Chili 87 (I own 3 pairs
smile.gif
)

My true love for air max's began about four years when I was 16, at the time I was in love with Jordans but after
a basket ball injury i was forced to wear low top shoes for around 4 months until my ankle healed and that's when
a pair of HOA 87's changed everything for me and My addiction began, at the height of my collection I had over 100
pairs of AM's but eventually i was forced to sell it all but slowly i am back at it like a crack addict
laugh.gif

Now my collection consists of about 80 pairs of shoes, 45 of which are Airmax/runners

Now to the collection...sorry for picture overload

KICKS I WEAR!!!!

DS KICKS

eorr- some of them shoes are now "targeted" LOL I need them 90's, shady bursts, and 1 pair of chilli 87's. Ill give you my "vote" if we could work something out? PLEASE hahaha. you other size 12ers......stay away!

Sup guys...

My rotation for the past... err... days... weeks... months... lol. However long... I am too lazy to put my shoes back in the box! Safety Oranges today.
2mouxww.png

Cris - I got your stickers! Thanks dude! I wasn't expecting to get them that fast. They are dope!
2v7w5mv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom