TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lotta heat, UFB. nice.

UK - those leather 87s are clean, the suede and leather both look really nice and supple, definitely an all leather pair I wouldn't mind owning. nice triax too!

oh and I've yet to own a pair of spiridons, but I can't imagine they fit big... but I think I know the pair you're looking at maaati, and that is a good deal.  blue ones, right?  still looking for those in 11/11.5 myself...

Wut up Fam?

Eorr-
I'm on tha late show but you still get my vote.

RL-Good lookin' out yesterday.

I'll be posting some new pick ups soon fellas.  Not anything special but it's all about sharing right?

Life has been happening lately and tearing the pockets up not to mention trynna buy kicks.  I don't have a clue how you cats with kids make it happen.  I give ya'll props all day man.  I was thinking how would I make it if I had kids. Seems like everytime I put out one fire, there is another fire popping up.  Fender benders, my mom needing help, family members & health issues.  Some of you see where I'm going.  For you young guys at home and in college.  Please do me a favor and soak it up man.   

Keep up tha good work and I enjoy your guys posts and contributions.  Sorry for tha rant.  Just had to vent.

Hi,

Great stuff, a specially the black pattas!

I was wondering what is the market price for a pair of AM1 livestrong and AM90 lime NIB?

Congrats on the 1800, keep up the great stuff!

Peace

good gravy, 1800 pages so quickly. great job fam. there is so much stuff to comment on sadly i don't have the time. but battleground with his black pattas...game over. also i need some grey one's also man 9-9.5 people! good stuff fam.

also for the 9-9.5 guys there's a guy on the auction site getting rid of his collection for decent price on most the stuff, maybe some people will like what he has for sale

384318981.jpg

384318979.jpg

There's definitely not 150 pairs @ Mercer. 

ebay, like others have answered they were the sample version of the black pattas released (you can see the resemblance)

cubanee's picture only makes this weather hotter
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i tear everytime i see those black and burgundy pattas...

cubanb: now that's just f'd up man
mad.gif

laugh.gif
jus playin, but for really on the real, i'm mad heated
frown.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

*goes to ebay...
frown.gif

Brian- I'll put that together once I finish up my clean-up on my "new" USAs. You have the royal leather pair don't ya? i'd settle for those as well, as the mesh ones.......well, ya, you know.

Bee- Nice pix!! Looks like great weather out your way! No blue / orange Amsterdams? I'm shocked. j/k

Enjoy the day FAM!

What up Fam!

Chris - thanks bro, and dope pic of the Shiba...that's a beautiful dog! that pic of the 87's hurts....those 99 greys are haunting
frown.gif
and sick pickups on the pattas...glad you got both of those
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Elliot -
devil.gif
nerd.gif
@ all those 12's
laugh.gif

Bee - that's almost as bad as the pic of ur dave white set
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mitch - repping and rocking the stashes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NWT - dope structures, good to see a pair get the life worn outta them. wish i had enough time to do that to some of my kicks
smokin.gif

Mike - watch that bacon!
nerd.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Gldcst - dope BW's and tailwinds, my first pair of tailwinds ever was that cw
pimp.gif

EastLA - small earthquakes waking me up would send me across the country in a flash
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
....dope 87 pic too
glasses.gif

Michael - dope pickups, TCA FTW!
pimp.gif

Denver - it's damn near 60 out here.....stuck in the office FTL
mad.gif
frown.gif

my latest TCA purchase....i'm really loving these, glad i finally found them and in the only colorway i wanted. amazingly comfortable as well.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This thread is now in the 1800's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

....word to Thomas Edison rocking the 87's back in 1887....an entire century before Tinker did it
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

^dude you that bored at work eh?? I got you though!

heads up for the fam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

There is a major air max sighting at the local nordstrom rack

sz 8.5 and smaller, and a sz 14 at my rack
NI375576-261_pict1___12913.jpg

sz 10 and 10.5
NI375575-002_pict2_8_57_12921.jpg

NI385204-071_pict1_8_54_13333.jpg

bunch of random sizes, basically FSR
NI312641-001_pict1_8_60_12654.jpg

only saw two pairs of these, and i picked them up for other fam members....but maybe your rack has these too?
nike-air-max-parra-03.jpg

and a bunch of other random 90s all for 60$ or less

please go check out your racks, help out fam members if possible, and keep it on the low...

Apparently they're getting their spring shipments in now, which is what is up with the random maxes....

If you guys see the following items:

Hall of fame jordan 1/2009, retro 1 alpha, assorted hyperizes, lebron soldier 3 in TB colors, and a bunch of ugly team jordans, then your rack has the latest shipment, if not, then keep checking...

also if you guys see a pair of dqm huarache 90s in a 9 or 9.5.....make it an automatic for me...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom