TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

battleground03 wrote:

San Antonio SU V
happy.gif
 sorry I'm going to miss this years fellas

Son.....you need to get your flight squared away first my friend.....

Originally Posted by slingman

ya should find yourself a pair.  :smile:  Great shoes.... except the dye keeps on attaching itself to different areas of the shoe.
trust me sir I have been on the lookout.  along with most everyone else in here
grin.gif

Justin - nice pickup on those 90s
JordanLovah - you gonna make some heads jealous in here. 
pimp.gif
pickup!
Shaun - nice 87s. been watching a pretty worn pair ending soon but the price is creeping out of my price range

I might be down to make a trip to norcal for a summit.  it would give me a reason to hit up the nearest in-an-out in Redding...

well these for me today.  wish Nike still made em like this...

I'm a friday postwhore too
eyes.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Dope pic Jus....

I def need to make it to NY before I'm dead....or hopefully atleast before 2012
nerd.gif
first think I would do is hit up Justin to see what kind of Mayhem we could get into in NY.
glasses.gif
.....well ya can do the tourist thing...take a bunch of funny pics with funny looking people (plenty in this city)....[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]but more than likely it'll just end up being a day of:[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]mom n pop hunting while drinking 40's and [/color]
smokin.gif
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)] (which reminds me...Dan we gotta get on that asap).....then some $4 drinks and $7 ribs...some more [/color]
smokin.gif
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]....after that we run around the corner to DQM to buy something we don't need.....go stop by Mercer....throw a brick or twenty through the windows (i'm really set on doing this drive-by style one day [/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)])....go back to the spot for $5 drinks(prices go up $1 after midnight).....[/color]
smokin.gif
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)] if we can manage.....then blackout....wake up hating/loving summer in NYC and repeat....LIKE A BOSS!!! [/color]
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
sounds like a plan 
laugh.gif
  I dont even
smokin.gif
anymore...but Im sure if I chilled with you Id have to make an exception
smokin.gif

slingman - Both those posted on the last page are dope...two pairs I wish I had.
Mayhem - I'm liking your TCA pickup..glad they aren't my size.
Mitch -
eyes.gif
You don't want those black pattas, I heard the quality was horrible...I wouldnt want you wasting your money my dude.
roll.gif

Jibby - I agree with you on the 90s...older models are so much nicer.
JordanLovah -
smokin.gif
Nice Pattas.

Damn just went back a few pages, dudes really went IN today.... loving all the kicks

Justin- What you mean "when life gives you lemons" I got the damn lemons at Mercer

however- I just snatched that sz 11.... SO THANKS HOMIE

SDUBL- Tell me why New Era pulled back on the 50% off the fitted, bastards

What!?!?....I ordered two last night (early this morning) with no prob. Guess I'm lucky I ordered when I did. There's a thread in general...maybe someone knows something in there? Or maybe call em?

Originally Posted by battleground03

Please do! You can stay at the new pad (hopefully) and have all the Cali Greens you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....with that Cali greenery...you're gonna have me posted on ur lawn after i overstay my welcome...stealing ur wifi and posting in here like:

roll.gif

James - in a few days...once i get payment for something
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Mike - if he was my size...trust he would've heard that too. don't worry....i've got a few size 13's he'll want
devil.gif
nerd.gif

RL - dope, u won't regret it. and for the lemon comment.....you'll see in a few days
happy.gif

Shaun - between me and Dan...you won't hold out. especially if any other iron lungs come to NYC at the same time
nerd.gif
....ur going to be like:
stoned.jpg

Spoiler [+]
just might have to find some pothead females like this one as well...

This thread sure kept me entertained at work today... 15 minutes till this this 9-5 is over

Have a good weekend Fam

thought i would share this in here. went to wrentham village, and got these, i liked them too much. kind of an impulse buy.

air max 90 premium. medium grey/medium grey.

wrentham outlet. 79.99. i used the 20% off, and got them for 64 or something. real simple, i loved it. still a fsr i believe. are all AM90's insole this comfy, or is it cause it's premium or something? cause the insoles in these.....
eek.gif

don't flame/bash me if these weren't worth posting. i don't know much about air maxes.
embarassed.gif

^^^those are dope...good pickup and deal.

$#!t it's almost 5:00 already...
eek.gif
...hopemy boss clears out soon so i can escape an hour or two early and enjoythe daylight before the nocturnal side of me checks in
laugh.gif

a lil off topic but....i dunno if anyone shops at the gap and it'scounterparts but they are all having a 30% off till the 21st.....checkout slickdeals for the printable coupon to use in store. i'm off to gosee about some jeans....hot red cords to match my new pickup 
smokin.gif

tongue.gif

Yuku's trippin on my end.......this reply is meant for deuce02: Not anymore....basically sealed the deal on a size 8, now the waiting game.

Cris.

i swear everybody is on the grind for some black pattas.  (me too
nerd.gif
 8.5-9)   cris u still going for that 8.5 on the bay?

this whole NYC thing sounds like a lot of fun.  iron lung checking in, lol.  I have been needing to get my $@+ to NYC as an adult.  I went to middle school in north jersey for a little while, and I went to the city a few times as a kid, but never had that "grown up" experience there. 

Originally Posted by denverairforce

this whole NYC thing sounds like a lot of fun.  iron lung checking in, lol.  I have been needing to get my $@+ to NYC as an adult.  I went to middle school in north jersey for a little while, and I went to the city a few times as a kid, but never had that "grown up" experience there. 
yea I told justin i'd be up there this month, but i've been slacking hard on getting up there, i'll def get up there before i go to SA though for sure....i hope
laugh.gif

this thread moves super fast.

eastla - PM check
mars -
mad.gif
but
pimp.gif
nonetheless
jordanlovah - see mars comment above.

-ron

Shaun - between me and Dan...you won't hold out. especially if any other iron lungs come to NYC at the same time
nerd.gif
....ur going to be like:

Spoiler [+]
just might have to find some pothead females like this one as well...

COUNT ME IN ... Justin,  Ill have to send you some of this Bay Area shunk
pimp.gif

Oh and if you need the broads, I got them too. ALL MY broads roll up for me. Blunts are ALWAYS ready.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

COUNT ME IN ... Justin,  Ill have to send you some of this Bay Area shunk
pimp.gif

Oh and if you need the broads, I got them too. ALL MY broads roll up for me. Blunts are ALWAYS ready.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

^ don't forget us up in OR. we got that good stuff too. a norcal summit would provide a good chance to sample it up!

thanks for the love everyone. couldn't resist breaking them out on such a beautiful day. count me in for an nyc summit or any northeast meet-up, megabus ftw!

mayhem -
eek.gif
 very good price on the 90s.
eorr - sorry elliott, next time i won't even wear shoes and just take pics of my bare feet
laugh.gif
east - i believe he still has them up for sale. might want to double check though.
gswarriorz - if i see a pair in a ten, i'll let you know mitchell.
jordanlovah - nice pickup, i now might be in search for those as well.
sdubl - dope chilis, still need a pair.
jibby - 90s are
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SupaMars11

eorr - sorry elliott, next time i won't even wear shoes and just take pics of my bare feet
laugh.gif
thanks man this way nobody will get their feelings hurt so i think its for the best
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Dope pic Jus....

I def need to make it to NY before I'm dead....or hopefully atleast before 2012
nerd.gif
first think I would do is hit up Justin to see what kind of Mayhem we could get into in NY.
glasses.gif
.....well ya can do the tourist thing...take a bunch of funny pics with funny looking people (plenty in this city)....but more than likely it'll just end up being a day of:

mom n pop hunting while drinking 40's and
smokin.gif
(which reminds me...Dan we gotta get on that asap).....then some $4 drinks and $7 ribs...some more
smokin.gif
....after that we run around the corner to DQM to buy something we don't need.....go stop by Mercer....throw a brick or twenty through the windows (i'm really set on doing this drive-by style one day 
indifferent.gif
)....go back to the spot for $5 drinks(prices go up $1 after midnight).....
smokin.gif
if we can manage.....then blackout....wake up hating/loving summer in NYC and repeat....LIKE A BOSS!!!
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
That is straight up one of the funniest things I've read in a MINUTE. ....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lets see if we cant make this NYC mini summit/get together pop off....I missed the last mini-one with Justin, Brian, and Dan and them.

P.S. JordanLovah,

Amazing pickup. Im jealous, regardless of whether or not they're too small for me 
laugh.gif

s dubl,

nice. I miss those dearly. SO mad at myself for selling them like a year or 2 back, because they were a half size too big for me. Let em go for cheap too...smh. I shoulda just held onto them....

I'm definitely making all three NorCal, SoCal and NYC Summits lol... I'll be in SoCal til end of June and NorCal in July...

Mars - Thanks bro!
Bay - Haha yea I heard the same thing... I dont think I'll be much of a threat though, I prolly have the least amount of money for em anyways...
Mayhem/RL - I'll definitely hit u guys up when I begin planning my trip next year, gotta make sure I'm hitting the best spots... And I gotta see for myself if NY is all its cracked up to be like all u NY heads say lol!

BTW, nothing at Ontario Mills Nike Outlet if anyone was planning to go... The footlocker had some deals in the back of the store tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom