TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
braces self for the onslaught of (insert graffiti legend / tier zero boutique owner) - themed BWs.

not that there's anything wrong with that.

JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD SPORTS WILL BE RELEASING THESE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sucks to be in the US right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

Mic - Ya I use a tripod. Still learining a whole lot on my camera. Come to LA!

Cris - Congrats on the house man! Wifey and I were diggin the lil island in the kitchen. I want one of those
happy.gif

"Some new fits, some new kicks, I often do this coz itz the pitz not being dip!"

Random - Ya, the Dah Shinin' is classic to me. Sound Bwoy Bureill was my cut!

HUB - Geeez man! That is one sick collection. I can finally divert my attention away from AF1's avy
laugh.gif

phillip - how about some Kurious Jorge "A Constipated Monkey"

Got these in today and couldnt keep them ds. $62 shipped from ebay
eek.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120206740183&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=002
battle, I actually went to school with Jorge and he lives around my way. So I see him every now and then. At the local bar, coming out the gym etc.He's still working on music I believe. He doesn't know it, but he's one of those OG sneaker heads that I remember from my youth. Him and his boyswere heavy on the Air Force 1 High's, Air Force II's, Delta Force AC's, Court Force etc. when those joints were KILLING the neighborhood. He'sstill doing music. He be up on Myspace n' +!%* I think. I won't even comment on those 90's. I can't believe I never scopped them.

RANDOM-No disrespect taken. I am Latino, so Beatnuts hold a special place. Outkast, I feel musically, is the greatest Hip Hop group of my generation. EPMD, NWAetc. would definitely round out the Top 5.

COPPED ! I will find a way
devil.gif

edit: If anybody has or knows where to get a sz 7 am87 "beast pack" (all over animal hair one) please let me know
smile.gif
thanks

JD Sports is slowly earning a spot of hatred in my heart, that once only nike was entitled to. 1 & 3 are looking good, but yeah Jamesthose 3rd ones rep. the epitomy of the Am 90 to me. Does sky bus go out there?
roll.gif

is that a real mesh toebox?? holy mother of jesus
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

where the hell is collie27?????? i need a fricken UK hook up for these. please please please please

eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

thats some good news about the retro of the og colorway am90 ... and this NEEDS to be am mesh toebox. anything else would not make any sense at all. but wellthese days you can't be sure about a damn thing

do we know anything about a release date ... need to make sure to have the cash on the side for these

What up Fam, good morning/afternoon/evening everybody.

Hub - great collection pic. I'm a little late.
laugh.gif

Nice stuff everyone as usual...

You've got to be kidding me right now
mad.gif

eek.gif
JD Sports has been absolutely killing it lately. I definitely needto find a way to get my hands on a pair of those!

I love AF1
the am90 in my avatar is the so called "lime" air max 90. they are a US GR release from 2003. the exact colorway is called white/hot lime-neut grey.as far as i know they ended up on the sales rack in the us and you could get them for 50$ or something. that's pretty much how i got my pair. a guy pickedit up and sold it on ebay for a good price. last pair i have seen ending on ebay was above 300$
smile.gif
which is totally ridiculous. here a old wdywt pic (edit: iswitched to black laces ... usually they are white)

am90hotlimetg8.jpg

now i'm getting really excited about these am90 coming back. here a og pair (not my pic)

airmax90oggreen3wi8.jpg

I went
eek.gif
when I saw that JD Sports is releasing a retro of that OG lime colorway.

Nice work to those vivid blue photoshops. I also feel the shoe would've looked better if the colors were applied differently.

alright my uk am fam...

i MUST cop these damned hot limes. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help a brother out!!!

lawdamercy
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
the toebox looks like real mesh (look in the retro thread)
<300 dude> this. is. retro! <300 dude>

Hub, very nice collection!
And those JD exclusives are somethin serious!
I might have to plan a UK trip for that one!
tongue.gif

You commin Mike?
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom