TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

And, I have no paypal. That makes this sort of hard. Any fam members with paypal that are also doing this that can take my USPS Postal Money Order and send a paypal payment for me?

Where in the bay are you located? I might be able to help you out. I'm in SJ btw.

Didn't see that earlier. I'm from SF. Maybe we can talk now since JDocs confirmed his dude can help us out. Are you going to be getting a pair fromhim as well?

damn school sucks...i need to do some exams in the coming week but studying is a b#tch

hope the rest of the fam had a better saturday evening then i did

I'm not apart of team AM but can someone with a UK connect please put me down for 2 pairs of the limes size 10? I would greatly appreciate it. I was hopingfor a 9.5 but i remembered the JD exclusives don't come in half sizes. I'm willing to pay whatever the price will be.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

So what format should we start the list for the JD 90s?

I don't know what all info we should need, I'm guessing just name and size for now, and if Phil is going to be the shipping point he will need ouraddresses later, but I'll start the list and we can go from there.

Corey (corwinator3407) - Size 11

freshkicks - James said in the email (not sure if you got it) that it's going to be hard enough getting one pair for everyone, let alone two. Unless hesays different I'm going with that for now.

*EDIT* I guess people should just copy the list and then add themselves when they post.

Tyler (spacej23) - Size 10

can i get in on this even if im not AMFam
frown.gif
frown.gif

Tom (tjshorty15) - Size 9
JDM (JDMFanatic) - Size 11

Do you guys need my real name?

Jon (FreshKicks95) - Size 10

wsup fam!!!

concerning the jd 90s coming out.... instead of posting names and size when they post....why can they just email the info to JDocs?!? he'll put it on aword document....then send it over to whoever will handle getting pairs??....

I don't want to go through useless pages seeing "copy and pasted" NT sns over and overagain....

I'm a size 7 btw hehe so.....yea count me in I guess

peace...

I see what you're saying and it'll probably get annoying to see a big list, butI'm sure this will be much easier for JDocs because it won't clutter his e-mail/inbox up. I was also thinking to make things fair, it should be firstcome, first serve. Also, don't put your name up if you have no intention to buy. This will just make things a lot more difficult.

Let's hear what everyone else thinks though.

to all the people PMing me.. just add your name to the list, in retrospect this is probably not the best way to do this but.. I'll see how it turns out..

I'm going to present the list to my friend and see how he feels about the amount of names..I will keep you updated from there, I'll give this untillike Wednesday.
smile.gif

NO MORE PMs PLEASE~~

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

wsup fam!!!

concerning the jd 90s coming out.... instead of posting names and size when they post....why can they just email the info to JDocs?!? he'll put it on a word document....then send it over to whoever will handle getting pairs??....

I don't want to go through useless pages seeing "copy and pasted" NT sns over and over again....

peace...

Good point, no need to clutter the thread. Also I think the the list should be TeAMFam for now, or create a separate list for non-Fam members, and friends
wink.gif
. Not to be a total douche, but I just think that we need to take careof our own first.
Also, I'm willing to be the one in charge of the list, unless James would just like us to email everything to him directly.

Originally Posted by FreshKicks95

Jon (FreshKicks95) - Size 10
Rafael (rafsjays) Size 9

Well, since yall seem to think that it'll be cool I'll go along with it
laugh.gif
But like I said if you want someone to keep the list I'm willing to take care of it.

If you want to join the Fam you just have to post pics of your AM, and tell us why you love Air Maxes. Then the "godfathers"
laugh.gif
of the Fam will decide.

Not me btw, although I'm willing to give an opinion.
happy.gif

wsup fam!!!

concerning the jd 90s coming out.... instead of posting names and size when they post....why can they just email the info to JDocs?!? he'll put it on a word document....then send it over to whoever will handle getting pairs??....

I don't want to go through useless pages seeing "copy and pasted" NT sns over and over again....

peace...

Good point, no need to clutter the thread. Also I think the the list should be TeAMFam for now, or create a separate list for non-Fam members, and friends
wink.gif
. Not to be a total douche, but I just think that we need to take care of our own first.
Also, I'm willing to be the one in charge of the list, unless James would just like us to email everything to him directly.

Can't we make an exception or two? I don't like that idea, but I'mobviously biased.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

wsup fam!!!

peace...

wink.gif
. Not to be a total douche, but I just think that we need to take care of our own first.

Can't we make an exception or two? I don't like that idea, but I'm obviously biased.
tongue.gif

Well it was just a suggestion, and I did say Fam members and Friends. You are in here contributing all the time, so I added that in there for you and a fewselect others.

Nevermind..i'm bored so i'll post what i have in air maxes....

2005 pre HOA neon 95's

Teal AM Light samples which are up on ebay now.....

Some old air maxes i found in a drawer in my basement. I think the neon's are OG

I know it's not as great as some of you AM vets but it's a start
tongue.gif

Are those teal AM lights sz. 9? I think I bid on those but was outbid.
frown.gif

Nice maxes btw.

Originally Posted by spacej23

wsup fam!!!

peace...

wink.gif

Can't we make an exception or two? I don't like that idea, but I'm obviously biased.
tongue.gif

Well it was just a suggestion, and I did say Fam members and Friends. You are in here contributing all the time, so I added that in there for you and a few select others.

Good call. It's pretty late over here and I'm not fully registering everythingI read, so excuse me kind sir.

Are those teal AM lights sz. 9? I think I bid on those but was outbid.
frown.gif

Nice maxes btw.

Thanks and yes they are size 9 samples. They're not my true size so i'll probably relist them if i get no response or payment from the buyer bytomorrow.

If you guys are going to leave it to FAM only, then it's fine. I'm not even sure if I really want to drop 220 on messed up retroes of my grails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom