TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
...Jay....that sz.13 was gone by 11:40am...

UPS finally decided to show up with my box......

really funny to me how i offered the seller $150+shipping....they declined my offer, saying other sizes and colorways going for $190+.......and then i win 'em for $128 shipped
smh.gif
grin.gif
smokin.gif

really love these old boxes...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Austin....many thanks for that heads up!!

amnolinar, NikeFNHead, larrivee7, RL Treyce, thanks for the compliments

today non air max but runners

Mayhemgtaz those are Beautiful!!!   Would love to own those  
nerd.gif
  sz 9.5 anyone

rico - white angelus paint. jw had a resto job before on some urawas. came out great.
seth/cris - sorry to hear about your pairs.
tak - one day i'll have them JD lights
mayhem - spiri looks great. i love them old boxes as well.

so who score on the sz11 lime 90s from the bay?
smile.gif
 fam i hope.

broke these royals out today
16c750g.jpg

Jay- I understand, just sucks when a bunch of unnecessary hype drives the prices of everything up at the same time. I bought mine from FC for $125 but they were cut smaller than my other Pattas.. ended up trading em. I wanna replace them but the prices are ridic... so eff it

Mayhem- Niceeee those are dope

Markix- Dope structures

Fam- anyone live close to a Marshalls thats selling those grey/white huarache bursts??? They've been popping up for 49.99 at certain Marshalls and I can't seem to land a pair. Just trying to get a pair in for a cheap price. Thanks

Also I was wondering- What are your options for the heel of AM90s once it starts cracking/chipping? Have any of you guys painted or cleaned a pair up??

Originally Posted by UKBased

120551941176 - Anyone win them? Slow loading eBay screwed my chances 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
damn I was watching those too, got too busy at work and missed it.  those are the "chestnut" am's that were recently posted in here with the really nice suede, right?  they look fairly worn, but that price doesn't seem too bad.  especially not for a UK'er! I did just snag a cool and cheap pair thanks to Justin
wink.gif

$300 is dumb expensive for green patta's, but if you're talking about using gambling winnings to pay for them, then just do it.  the quality on my pair just blows away all the other 87's that have been coming out. 

Mayorhemgatz, dope spiri's man.  and what you just said about getting them cheaper than your offer, it's that TCA/AM Fam karma happening, haha.  ebay sellers better WATCH OUT, haha. 

Ron - you already know, bursts
smokin.gif
.  i too wonder if somebody here got those limes...

Kal...man I was at a marshalls on saturday that had those for 59. Sucks because its almost 2hrs from my house or I'd go back and snag em for you. I can check my nearest one, but not till saturday.

JTTL....maannn I'd be heated if I knew Justin snagged the last 13....

....for someone else
devil.gif
thanks J
smokin.gif

Kal...maybe someone in the LA/Hollywood area can snag em for you. They're at the Marshalls across the street from the Beverly Center just incase anyone wants to give the homie Kal a hand
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif
...Jay....that sz.13 was gone by 11:40am...

Yea and I stroll in around noon...
mad.gif
frown.gif

Was able to scoop a smaller size and sell it for a decent profit so I guess it wasn't as bad as I'm making it sound.

Justin- Those spiri's are soo dope. I love when you offer a seller a price, they decline, and then you win them for way cheaper. That's what happened with my 04 Neon 95's and my Kashima 97's. Sometimes sellers get too greedy.

Thanks for all the input fellas. Because of all you guys saying "go for it" it looks like my girl and I will be eating PB & J sandwiches for dinner over the next few weeks.
laugh.gif

-Jay

FAM! all I gotta say is %!$ 230458426860. If someone feels like posting the pic in the thread, I'm sure it would get some laughs.

Oh yea...while I'm on the subject of laughs, this guys auctions are always straight comedy ... 250606745103.

Dope stuff from everyone today. 
pimp.gif

It did hit 90 in NYC...I got to eat lunch up on the roof at my job...only to stay inside the rest of the day and work late thanks to a giant (&*(@#$(@$(&@$*& project that has to be done by the end of the week.

UNDS:

25icdhv.jpg

mayhem, bad +$+ pick up man.

entegra, dope i recently slept on a pair.

brian, thats a nice pair to un ds. what took you so long?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

one of my grails, definitely high on my want list. excellent pickup for $128 justin.

neukicks - greystones are also high on my want list.
jttl - go ahead and get them, i know you're a baller.
eentegra - dope bursts ron
smokin.gif
!
redrum - consult with briannnn, he has an army of those
laugh.gif

thanks for the love on my ids fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom