TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tak-i love the perforations and the "fat" mudguard on those
RL-I always liked the middle ones, I ended up with a pair of the purple ones though, super soft leather, they had a plethora at my nordstroms rack back then
Gooey-the 95s were my favorite air max period. As time went on, and i wore more pairs, i began to not like the actual weight of the shoe. it's a bit heavier then other shoes, and over time, they just hurt my feet....i mean i even incorporated it in one of my professional email lol

Alrighty, people who ordered their TAF x SU4 tees, packed and ready to go, the box is for the SA folks:

Mike (ElBro), still need your addy, hit me up.

Cris.

GOOEY .... DOPE aaassssss DWs homie.

CRIS and company ... them  TAFxSU4 Ts are looking soooooooooo SWEET

Wow.......waaay too much to comment on. Dope stuff Fam!

Austin..whats good homie! Glad to see you back.

G...
smh.gif
is all I have to say about you..you greedy bastid you.

Cris...those SU4 Ts are sick! I woulda bought one, but Im not going so I wouldnt feel right....kinda like having a concert T and not attending the concert ya know. No hate to those that bought and arent going...its a dope T. Anything new on the AMFAm Ts?

Peace Fam!

edit...does anyone have some clear pics of a crisp pair of Grunge 93s? I just got a pair from ebay for TCA price (thanks again Brian) and just want to know if these are super dingy, or if theyre supposed to look like they do? Any help is appreciated....

morning yall.......

great stuff as always from everyone.....currys, limes, neon lights, pattas,....
pimp.gif

oli - love the am2 lights. the one thing that i dont have that i really want.
smokin.gif

cris - great job on those shirts.
smokin.gif
 oh how i wish i am a fam and can attend su4.

and to sling and g - you guys are straight killin this thread...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 TGB indeed.
laugh.gif

and since sling brought up some 99s, i thought of rockin my 00s today for all the activities.
wld9vc.jpg

BTW, what is the difference between the 99s and 00s? i have this pair and my royals also with 00 as the date code.

morning fam, dope stuff all around

i down here in nashville,tn for the weekend anyone in the area?

Crisone- those TAF x SU4 look real nice, if my account was activated earlier I would of loved to get one. If you happen to have a sz. med laying around I'll take it.
Thanks to all those who commented on the Blue Toes
Gooey- i would love to see a collection post too!!! I'll tell the Mrs. you liked her ID's, after Claudia's ID's came in I ordered a pair for myself

tried to post this earlier but yuku was down
TODAY to a BBQ

Had to bring my own special sauce
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

At this rate we'll be back at page 1900 in no time
smh.gif
Yuku.

Are we missing a whole page?

hello FAM!!!

firstly... very good stuff all around. gooey; your pics are always, always bananas. wish i was still in the UK; would have been great to meet-up and chill! too many people to mention (since i had to go back over the last 15 pages or so!!) but i can see everyone kept AM fam thread moving real quick!

i just came back from my 1 week vacay in thailand... meant to wear some AMs there but the weather was blistering hot... averaging 36 - 38 Celcius (96.8F - 100.4F)! ended up in my flip flops all the time..

not AM related, but i thought i'd share anyway:

4507610217_4e9492246c_b.jpg

4507546727_b875b75e46_b.jpg

4508243042_f332248767_b.jpg

^^^Wow! You just got me wanting to go on vacation again.

Gooey - amazing set of 95's. I'll get at you later about the dw's

Cris - can't wait for the shirts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

Originally Posted by crisone

Sup Fam,

I just back from my new Screen Print spot, and I'm VERY happy with them, TAF x SU4 tees in:

All who ordered, your tees will be shipped out momentarily.

Cris.
damn they came out dope. cant wait for mine.

Very nice Cris. Thanks again for the design, another AM FAM tee to add to the collection.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

4507546727_b875b75e46_b.jpg
Nice, been there, James Bond beach or something isn't it? Around the corner from Phi Phi Island. Now i want to go back....
frown.gif
You hit the Nike store in Phuket up? (the real store that is not the fake one....)
happy.gif

Today, sample track pants and 95s.

Hello FAM
I've been trying all day to post and Yuku wouldn't load.
gooey-Thank you sir, the Parras are amazing. However, your collection of Dave Whites is pure dope too!
Slingman- Nice Black Pattas
Kalvin- Nice picture of Huaraches.
And here's what was waiting for me las Friday night

looks like were missing a lot of posts....whoever posted pics of the grunge 93s can you please post again? Im at home now and can compare to my pair...Frank I know you posted, but I dont see your post now and I caught a quick glimpse of someone elses post on my phone at work, but didnt notice who posted it..

thanks...@!#*@++ Yuku
mad.gif

nikeFNhead: nice parras!

modz: that was at maya bay; and yes - on one of phi phi's many islands. never hit the nike store up in phuket, was in ao nang (krabi) for 7 days.

4510135206_f709495ce1_b.jpg

really didn't want to leave...
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom