TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JDocs

2418923623_ddd9e3a451_o.jpg

Sample HUFS?? never seen these before

Good morning everyone seems like YUKU has prevented page 2000 from happening

Anyways I repainted the midsole of my Juvu 95s I am happy with the results

Hey everyone! I've been MIA for a minute but I will be mixing tonight for Word up Wednesdays! I'll be starting at 9pm est. & will start my Guru set at 9:30. Check in if you can!

Peace,

Dave

eastla/Chris - nice job on the repainting, they look good!  TCA ftw.

Dave - will definitely check in, see you then!

saw these while perusing today, just like seeing burst/93 soles on stuff.  size 6 scream green 96's:

%21Br,S9dwB2k%7E%24%28KGrHqUH-CcEvFBItW2KBLzh9nS0Bg%7E%7E_12.JPG

oh, and haven't seen this colorway of the am light 3 before...

This morning to the local Fox News Studio to promote the San Antonio Sneaks Up event...
cktxu.jpg

fellow friend and NTer n2tha0...
6za8gh.jpg

Crisone AMFAM/ Sneaks Up 4 Tee sighting
pimp.gif

14azpyo.jpg

For those interested the store with the dudes collection is on Bayswater Rd./Notting Hill Gate the opposite side of the street from the Waterstones and the RetroMan was up the street from Notting Hill Gate Stn.

embarassed.gif

wow, thats awesome...post the video after it airs

edit-sorry for post whoring today...super bored at work!
laugh.gif

Great stuff all around FAM!!

ucasta- Have fun this weekend!

Any Chicago peeps in here?

cause...................ya, FU%K Noah.
Go Cavs! Hope Chicago is looking forward to some much needed rest.

denver - I'm about 2 hours drive from London, but pop there for weekends from time to time. Could see about making a trip there, next time i'm in London, but as I wear 11/11.5 too, you might just be disappointed to see what i've picked up. 
laugh.gif

Seriously though, a quick bit of googling, led me to this site:

http://www.mveshops.co.uk/?q=node/30

It appears to be the shop JDocs is talking about, and links to this:

http://stores.shop.ebay.c...trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

Prices are a bit 
eek.gif
 if you ask me.

Originally Posted by ucasta

This morning to the local Fox News Studio to promote the San Antonio Sneaks Up event...
Nice UCasta.....getting excited.....

wearing bedroom slippers to work today
laugh.gif

Jake - this package just went out to ya homie
pimp.gif
can't wait
pimp.gif
edit: a few more went in after this picture
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

On eastbay electric greens have been discounted and theres a coupon you can throw in to save some extra cash- Blackperl I think you wanted a pair

09s...

LexFlex- ahhhh those 90s are straight dopeness man, super fire I've never seen them before
pimp.gif

Kalvin- you and those 09s man those are sick dude. Those and the air attack blue/blk joints are sick man

Ucasta- dope man that's sick to air that on the news
smokin.gif

FAM I finally broke the drought on my air maces.
pimp.gif
super stocked on my pickup will post pics when I get back home

Lex - nice 90s. haven't seen those before
anyhow, been all over the place lately so just stopping by to say hi. hope everyone is doing well!

What's up FAM..
Everybody - really sorry I can't make it down this weekend. Definitely a painful decision. I'll be down real soon, though.
Yesterday (sorry for the recycled pic)
354805270.jpg

i can't make it down to the sneaksup thingy but a pair of my shoes will be there. please don't anybody wipe my shoe on your asscrack or spit in it if i've been mean to you in the past. 

Word up Fam...it's Wednesday!
smokin.gif

Aaron - very dope, that's some great exposure....i'm looking forward to the vid n pics. still very
frown.gif
about not making it for the show....but that doesn't mean i won't be down there at some point in the near future
wink.gif

RL - nice pickup, what's good?
Lex - very dope pickups sir, those 90's are gonna be trouble
devil.gif
nerd.gif
....btw, any notable difference in the sample pimentos? (the swoosh seems much more brighter than the one on my pair) and those OG tailwinds....*speechless*
James/Neu - mannn....IT gets away with anything, slipper to work...*kicks desk*...just isn't fair 
eyes.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Michael - good work on tracking down that store
smokin.gif

EastLA - great job on those 95's
Dan - great shot
glasses.gif

Kev - which ones will be attendance?
nerd.gif

burst sole on the scream greens looks
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Hopefully Mayhem stays outta my way o.0

EDIT - Spring 2011 releases...spreadsheet(no pics)....via nike forum

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i can't make it down to the sneaksup thingy but a pair of my shoes will be there. please don't anybody wipe my shoe on your asscrack or spit in it if i've been mean to you in the past. 

If anything there might be drool all over that pair. You're lucky I'm not attending or else that wont make it back to Hawaii
tongue.gif

Lex - All three pick up's are straight quality

Aaron - It's a damn shame I can't make. Thanks again for the offer and hopefully I can use a rain check for next year

Damn those Black/Red 2k9 are nice!

James - Stove shots are so classic

Mike - No prob man. Hope you get em

Nice shot of the homegrowns Bee (why Am I picturing that you're standing on a church pew
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

laugh.gif
, I got you

it was supposed to be my neon spiridons but when i went home to grab them, i realized that they were in the storage space under my bed and a mountain of clothes and other crap so i grabbed something else. it's a plain ol' runner that will go unnoticed 
nerd.gif
 please say wassup to my shoes if you see them since i can't go 
laugh.gif

frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom