TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw, Jimmy likes everything....I love those blk/wht neon IDs alot

Laune, sorry for pimping your name like that...next time, I´ll just call you
laugh.gif

Chris, you suck pare....lovin the pick ups...I hate you folks with Atmos 95s....Chris, Laune, Tibor and Oli....just playin!
Laune and Chris are my " Bring Mike and wifey to LA " Campaign managers...anyone care to donate?

Afternoon (to Some),

Corey - Your collection is growing nicely (easily surpassing mine)! I sent you a PM, excuse the font size it got messed up, sorry.

Flint grey - Nice pick-ups. I need to double up on those grey stabs soon.
Chris - Alot of nice stuff, but those neon lights are just
pimp.gif

J20 - Dope Ids, I'd like to see more pics of the brown/green/ orange joints.

Also, nice caves last page I forget who they belong to
eyes.gif
. Might hit upthe Nike outlet later. Prolly were some Am's if so pics later
tongue.gif

Have a good day,
Jerrod

Morning Fam! Thanks for the compliments on the pick up's.

Gusto - The neon lights came with charcoal laces but I switched them to white

Laune - I'll PM you the info on the black/white lights. I'll try to post more detailed shots of them later.

I heard those Grey Stabs are at the Ontario Mills (So. Cal) Outlet

************HEADS UP! Those VIP mesh id's are on line ********************

http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml?l=n...grid,s-air max 90 infrareds&re=US&co=US&la=EN

^^^ 250 shipped is a bit much...depending on your size, I can get them for $200 shipped to the states.
JDM, retail was more than $100, more like ~100 EU.

Thanks for the heads up battleground.... But the question is, spend 120 on those white/red 90 IDs or use that money towards getting a pair of Infras....I mayhold off on the IDs for now.

What up Fam,

Today to the Nike outlet (nothin'): I need to work on scuff removal, but otherwise I love these.
25542sh.jpg

Sup_

I love all AIR MAXES!

I was just going for an AM1 theme week.

I not sure what you said Mike but I am guapo
smokin.gif

But here are some more pics as requested. Same pics I posted in the previous pages.

I call them my J20 ID pack
AM1s
oazrqe.jpg

AM90s
r74rb7.jpg

Pack
r74xds.jpg

I also got some prestos to match. But they dont belong in here.

Thanks for the love ya'll, (yes bakla)

Peace.

Originally Posted by luiSOLE

^^^^ loving those vivid blues. lotta haters tho. decent shoes imo.
Agreed, I am actually going to pick up a second pair now that Nike restocked their site for $80. People will hate because they were more of a GR inthe states. If JD released these, they would be hounding them, just the nature of the beast. They are comfy and it is a decent colorway with white mesh.

My dislike (not hate) towards the shoe is with how the color was placed. The blue and the white clash with each other, imo, resulting in a shoe with a colorcrisis. If the upper was all white and the swoosh was vivid blue, it would've looked better.

whatup everyone..

rastawl6.jpg

what i wore to work and to go see an ill version of hamlet, with the same dialogue but set in a postapocalyptic wasteland with some amazingswordfighting choreography. pretty crazy.

hamletrep004.jpg

bonus: the view i had at work last week.

ismwd8.jpg

peace.

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by luiSOLE

^^^^ loving those vivid blues. lotta haters tho. decent shoes imo.
Agreed, I am actually going to pick up a second pair now that Nike restocked their site for $80. People will hate because they were more of a GR in the states. If JD released these, they would be hounding them, just the nature of the beast. They are comfy and it is a decent colorway with white mesh.

oh yeah definitely. its amazing what mr hype can do. lol.

Chris, nice pick up! I'm waiting on a pair of those neon lights to come in and I can' wait.

Brick, nice Vivid 90s. I'm still trying to make up my mind on them. I like them, but still not sure. If I catch them at an outlet I'll pick them up forsure.

Have a good night Fam, and enjoy the SuperBowl tomorrow. GO GIANTS!!!!
laugh.gif

size twelve - You in the PI right? Man....I have not been there in over 14 years

IMO those vivid blue 90's are nice but not my steez.

It was a long day for me (I clean fish tanks as a side job ala Deuce Bigalow
roll.gif
)

Wore these

Here's a better shot of those Black/White Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom