TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
at the comparison with the structure heel

from what i have seen the level of quality throughout the different structure pairs is really inconsistent. luckily my two pairs are fine beside a little scuffon the black mudguard on one shoe. but as many other people have posted here i have seen pairs in the store with some heavy creasing even in the box. nevernoticed the heel problem posted here but i think something like this should not pass quality control. considering the pairs i have i am more than happy withthis retro but i can understand that some people argue about them.

chris: very nice teal lights !!!

preach laune !!! you're some damn right with what you've said

I mentioned this in passing in the Structure thread that the creasing is a result of the thin toebox + the tissue paper used to stuff the toe. The thinmaterial takes on whatever shape the tissue is so wrinkled tissues will produce wrinkled toes.

This can be rectified by wearing the shoes because your feet will provide a better shape than thin, wrinkly tissue.

I'll be in Amsterdam next month (Mar. 12-15) with my bro and a friend. If there are any NT'ers who'd like to meet up for a drink or a, ahem,smoke, then let me know!

Peace
F Sharp005

Meanwhile, I have to
laugh.gif
at what I started...references to Gumby, Bobby Brown...hilarious.

More Structure pics, this time of the toebox and the tissue-paper. For those really worried about creasing, I guess you can try using one of the cardboardshoetrees that come with other Nikes. They may be able to hold the shape better than the paper can.

49c35a90631acb7058868d1863adb9c320f4d98.jpg

5a6358b26257cf565e8584cc6d3359fbdaecf75.jpg

The toes aren't as wrinkled as I've seen on other pairs.

8781566bc05f8f68586559dc58e82b576a874d1.jpg

2283560e630dc4b35adc85456765703ba795024.jpg

The paper is what's important, imo, in maintaining the toe's Structural integrity.

What's good Fam.......

I'm STILL lookin for a pair of Structures in a size 8......Help????
nerd.gif

I HAVE 1 MORE NEON TAF TEE LEFT......SIZE XXL.
Fam Members only please.
Thanks.
Cris.

They are up on the UrbanOutfitters website.

bak ymmij wrote: credit to phase1

Heads up they are up on UrbanOutfitters.com

Use code 071281welcome for 10% off

Just remember to do the same NT, read the sig.

Posted in the Air Structure thread on Nike Retro

wsup fam!!!!

yooo briannn wsup man!!! yoo im gonna check my pair as soon as I get home!!!!
laugh.gif
at the gumby comment

.....if these pairs are labeled as "A-grade" quality....imagine what the "B-grades" look like (if there are any pairs incirculation)....

chris (battlegrd) - dope teal lights!!!

Oli- nice mustard 95s.....

cris - is it possible to change my shirtsize (when you get the chance to a med-lrg).. im getting fat lol...smh atme.....just in case I'm interested in a tee and what not ... ima check if they have a size 8 in some place that some dude (who might buy something from me)told me about so i.ll let you know if they still have pairs or not...also let me know wsup on the gshock my friend was talking about if you find further infoon RD, etc....

peace.....

^ Word, thanks B....actually, I copped my Structures earlier this morning.

Oli, dope pic, lovin those.

Cris.

hey does anyone in the fam need a sz 10 structure cuz niketown sold out of my size. Im glad i copped 2 pairs for myself and a pair for my bro these are defbeing undsed in cali. pm me cuz im goin to cali for a couple of days hopefully i'll see laune over there. Fam members only

Oli .. when are we going to get an updated collection pic bro! I remember seeing it the first time last year I believe..I was like this
eek.gif
for DAYS.. and Micwhatever happened to the Shooto x Mic collection collab I'm gettin antsy man haha.

Still no AMs because of the weather.. I should get some beat leather AMs I can wear in the snow, I am having withdrawal symptoms
laugh.gif

PEACE FAM!~

^ Word, thanks B....actually, I copped my Structures earlier this morning.

whoooo hoooooo cris! i was about to start a mission!
roll.gif

now it's your turn mike!

pm me cuz im goin to cali for a couple of days hopefully i'll see laune over there. Fam members only
hey! yea, i'll give u a call...or call me. either way, it might be late kuz of work/dinner party, but i'll do my best!
or maybe sunday if i'm off early...we will see.

chris- GEEEZ STOP IT ALREADY!!!
mad.gif

briannnnn- you are funny!
laugh.gif
new name for you "Professor B"!

and
roll.gif
at the gumby and bobby brown comparison!

hey luv...why is it we post after eachother?

had a great time btw, celebrated Vday with C...our 7th Vday together...

James, soon homie!

hey luv...why is it we post after eachother?
you're stalking me! wuuhahahahha
tongue.gif

and that's great! 7th V-day with maaany more to come! happy valentine's day to u and C
smile.gif

and happy valentine's day to the FAM.....

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

chris- GEEEZ STOP IT ALREADY!!!
mad.gif

Sorry Laune (if your were talking to me) been on this AM spree lately
happy.gif

Oli - Thanks and I need a pair of those Mustards/Yellow Streaks

Have a safe V-Day Fam

Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours Fam.

Figured the Team would appreciate how wifey made out.

2ir0k69.jpg

She has gotten the Air Force 1's several years in a row. This is a nice change of pace. The insoles are dope. Not that anyone sees them.

Hello Fam, hope everyone is having/had a great Valentines day!

No AMs for me today, feeling under the weather, so it was sweats and slippers all day
ohwell.gif

Nice stuff everyone as usual.
Oli- those streaks are simply awesome!
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom