TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Does anyone else have the Red Earth Air Stabs besides me? Pretty nice shoe, and for 39 bones, what the heck.

::raises hand::

3bd1506fca568c604841567ed6983f46da0ae2e.jpg

So I hit up an outlet today, and I saw these samples. It seems like Nike is listening to you guys' neon wishes! These were a kids 3.5. Hopefully we see amens release soon.
0218081326ht1.jpg

Tibor - thanks bro. I can't wait for the snow to be gone, I have a lot of AM's to un-ds when it's shorts weather again in Cincy!

James - sounds good, can't wait for these!

[Homer] Mmmmmm... Neon *drools* [/Homer]

I gotta save up for those neon lights.. and if those BWs come out in adult sizes
eek.gif
eek.gif

chris/battle: damn, those spiridons are sickening
smokin.gif

oli: those nb's are loud!
mike: damn homie, sick rotation and pics
eelto: i spy a foreman grill
smokin.gif
mannnnnnnn i kick myelf EVERYDAY forpassing on those crepe 87's for <100 shipped back then
jerrod: nice greys, i'll eventually pick em up one day
raf: dope euros, need to wear mine more, i like em only with shorts though for some reason...don't look right to me with jeans
jon: limes?!
mad.gif
been looking forever for ds 11.5
ohwell.gif

jdm: i'd pick up for 39...where?

huarache/bursts...

Originally Posted by alljayevryjay

So I hit up an outlet today, and I saw these samples. It seems like Nike is listening to you guys' neon wishes! These were a kids 3.5. Hopefully we see a mens release soon.
0218081326ht1.jpg
these came out last year in youth sizes. i bought them from champs for my girl. dont be expecting them in mens sizes anytime soon.

wassup everyone

i need a price check on these am1's since this issss the AM Fam thread. how much do you think these will go for? he offered 30, and im taking them for 30
theyre size 9 in NDS condition. these are from an NTer too. thanks for the help

edit- and what is the nickname for these...i cant remember what it was

Originally Posted by rafsjays

What up Fam? I'm Finally back to the realm of the livin
laugh.gif
The Flu had me messed up for the past few days.
Anyways ,good stuff the past few pages.
For me today.

27415e4376a044d796e3cef093743e08c2a96bd.jpg

Do I get visitation rights or something?

Purple Sneaks

I don't believe there is a nickname for those, but for 30, they're a good deal. I just hated how the neon was thrown in on the lining. Euro Regrindswere much better.

sup fammmmmmm! how is everyone? good stuff all around....

mike-dope rotation! hi C!

chris- YES i was talkin to u
laugh.gif
stop enticing me to deplete all my littlefunds!

those neon BWs are siiiick.....sucks to see they are only in GS sizes! kids don't need that kinda heat!

carson palmer IDs???? interesting....i didn't even know he was worthy
nerd.gif

27415e4376a044d796e3cef093743e08c2a96bd.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
can someone pleaseeeeeee find these EU AM1s for me?! i know my EU fam has someinfo! sz 7 or 7.5 pleaseee!

very nice crepe set.....i need the bursts to complete my set!

Purple Sneaks

I don't believe there is a nickname for those, but for 30, they're a good deal. I just hated how the neon was thrown in on the lining. Euro Regrinds were much better.

thanks for the help. yeah i thought there wasnt a nick name either, kus it somewhat made me think of another pair of am1's like the storms
pimp.gif
haha i think the neon loks pretty nice in the lining imo...

Does anyone else have the Red Earth Air Stabs besides me? Pretty nice shoe, and for 39 bones, what the heck.
I wanted those, tried to get 'em for retail, but no sz. 9s. Since they have been at outlets, I have been either slipping or broke. A nice shoe imoand I will get them, mangoes, and electric greens at some point
tongue.gif
.Prolly get rid of my FP Stabs (purple) to fit in those others.

Do you have to be in team am to post pics on here? I have some air maxs i want to show but i dont know if its a group thing only. Thanks

Originally Posted by adob0

^bacons? /shrug

Nicer leather than bacons - but not as nice looking and not nearly as sought after.
When I get home I'll post a picture that shows the insoles..

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Do you have to be in team am to post pics on here? I have some air maxs i want to show but i dont know if its a group thing only. Thanks
Pics are always welcome around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom