TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2mydf2r.jpg

amdeluxe

I finally resized my pics. as promised, heres a couple of Air Max highlights from the San Antonio Sneaks Up 2 Sneaker Show from last weekend.

what I wore...
11t9x1k.jpg

most of the maxes are mine, with the exception of the 180s and 90s on top
nvp9wo.jpg

my boy gene's maxes/runners
34ywuo0.jpg

a friend of mine 98 (if im not mistaken) bursts
258qh5f.jpg

you know I had to rep the team. pictured along with ID dunk premium we did for the show...
qz3u9y.jpg

Those are OG structures my boy gene is wearing!!!!!!!!!!
1zvcobq.jpg

sneaks up X politics
2q1ewqd.jpg

Nice display/kicks ucasta. You and your boys got some heat. Nice bursts, your boy has a nice AM1 display too.

Wadup Fam, just checkin in.
Lovely pickup's a couple of pages back.
Pools, Safari's and Vio's: Classic!

Wearing these today:

very nice pickups ron. still two of the best am1 around when it comes down to the non og inspired colorways (does that make sense?)

these teal am2 light are really amazing aaron. the yellow am bursts on the wall and the og structures are also ace. good to see that yourfriend has the courage to wear them.

the white 96 tailwind look clean. never seen this colorway before. wmns?

hi jonas. brilliant crepe am1 man

as for myself -> python am90 for the afternoon

am90whitemedgreyltgraphjm0.jpg

here a small group shoot i've made from my latest pickup. it was time to get hold of the am light coming from jd ... many thanks for your help mate. verymuch appreciated. i'm really happy with both of the shoes. although the sport red is not as sporty as it is supposed to be i'm happy with the shoeitselft. the neons are great ... especially the fact the the neon has a strong shade of green makes them top. perfect match with the neon teAMfam tee!
beside that very glad that i could get my pair of viotech am1. thousand thanks to oli for the link (again)
smile.gif
... i was lucky to grab them for a somewhatreasonable price considering the prices today. can't wait to take them out for the first walk. the materials are top class and the vio and gold accentworks so well with the rest. atmos really knows how to make collabos a success. great job

group:

amlightsprtrdamlightnnymf6.jpg

and a single shoot. even if we have seen them a few times lately. but i have to celebrate the moment:

am1khakiviotechdkmochamvo5.jpg

have a good day fam

Thanks Tibor,
Congrats on the Vio's, so nice! (My day will soon come that i own a pair of my own
devil.gif
)
Oh, and i forgot to mention earlier, very nice display ucasta!

UCASTA:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TIBOR: excellent picks fam. Vios, my fave 87s and those lights are so dope, i need 'em in 8.5.

obsidian 87s......

good day all!!!

Ucasta , great pics! looked like fun...AM love from the US!

Tibor, nice! ...who is this Akuma / Zidov kickboxer? any good? Im checking out The Contender Asia...Muay Thai edition

Good afternoon from the States.

What I wore on this beautiful day:

f2e25d262bc065fe8c86073f8329fc601584f20.jpg

Bonus shot (the neon really jumps out in shade...cameras can't capture it perfectly so I had to replicate the effect through Photoshop)

fb125bb68dc615b68ee6389bcb12b1bbb6fd35d.jpg

Also picked up something new, made a post in the pickups thread.

Originally Posted by micmorales

Tibor, nice! ...who is this Akuma / Zidov

croatian guy grew up in Zürich and was fighting for Fight Club Zürich for a good while. then he moved to thailand to train there. contender is not bad ...well it's very staged with the intro and the challenge but there are some good fighters. especially yodsaenklai who is really a machine. he is fighting jwpin the final ... guess who wins ???

not contender related but check this guy out ... samkor keatmontep. supposed to have one of the best kicks: Samkor Keatmontep on Youtube

sorry for being off topic fam

After the new re-release of the the Neon 95s + seeing the Dave White post in retro I looked through my Photobucket account and found someold pics.

I thought I might share them (most of you have seen them before)

(sucks that these might be on the list of shoes I need to sell)

thanks to absolution25 i finally got some chilis. yo i went to fulton mall in brooklyn and they are asking 270 for them
eek.gif
. anyway ....pick ups of the week
2zdykut.jpg
man....viotechs are like those bad chicks wearing tank tops and halters in the summuertime......you cant help but stop, stare, and enjoy
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom