TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ holy moly
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

who ever ask about the Grey/Black/Blue AM 1 posted up there
they are Foot Locker EU exclusives, the blue laces do come with these shoes
wink.gif

thanks seb! they are on the way for me right now from europe and i just wanted to know if they did come with the laces or not, but you answered myquestion!!
happy.gif

Ryan: Nice Pics... Lovin the Neons(I NEED THOSE 90's BAD!!!!)

Sebastian: Do you know if they still have the 90's and Trainer I's @FTL?

I was wondering if anyone in the FAM is interested in these...

DS AM95 Atmos sz 9.5
NDS AM95 Green Monsters sz10
and more...PM me.

Im looking to trade/sell in DS sz10-10.5

Originally Posted by neukicks

ok somebody posted these up a while ago maybe like 2 weeks or so? and im trying to figure out who did, because i want the blue laces you posted with them, can somebody help? i can't seem to find the post.....thanks

When did these release? Info?

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

ok somebody posted these up a while ago maybe like 2 weeks or so? and im trying to figure out who did, because i want the blue laces you posted with them, can somebody help? i can't seem to find the post.....thanks

they released in january in europe. you can find them here, you cantorder them online though gotta find somebody out there to send um for you.

conversion is $160 be eeeeeeeeeeeeeasy

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Originally Posted by mheftman

Originally Posted by Int0theDark

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Agreed. Can anyone tell me a name of these, and possibly more pictures? Thanks, even though I'm sure they can't be found for a decent price
laugh.gif

they are part of the size? pack which is the am90 am87 and am95. I have not really seen many float around, but there was a limited reaslse of them whichwas in an over sized original air max 95 box which was top. the only person i know of that had a pair, and i think he sold it, was jon (is that his name?) icant even recall his id b/c he got banned i think for some bs.

Kevin: yea your keen eyes are win

Thanks for all the comments too!

Sheesh, will US ever get any decent releases? The recent "Euro Champs" pack isn't horrible. Still waiting on those takashi style AM1s.

^Cllllllllean stuff Chris
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ryan: one word "WOW!" those pics are too ill!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well back to studying for my mid-term....
frown.gif

Keep it up people.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

part of the innovation pack with a few other shoes( another Am1, 2 Am90's and bw's) i believe. Very nice shoe and i actually dig the pattern onthese.

Int0theDark - very dope pics...nice size? set. droollssssssss. do u have the complete set? the stabs too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom