TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by schaefmp

Did you ever get those ones you had e.mailed me over. I think they were the orange pair from Yahoo.

yes - they are fantastic
happy.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

Pre order Infrared '08 SOLD OUT in Amsterdam QK store
laugh.gif

its getting out of hand

WHAAAAATTTTTTTT??!!??!!? oh c'mon dude.. where else can I try? should I shoot Woei an e-mail perhaps?

sup fam,
Mike crazy, crazy ... I hope I´ll get my pair on friday
Jonas that sounds really serious man ... I wish you the best and that you´re back on track soon
wink.gif

wore these today finally some good weather again
e0815ceb38dd9349c3b4f2812774aa0f3b4ece9.pjpg

Originally Posted by kapepper

laugh.gif

its getting out of hand

had them today in my hand, and sorry to kill the mood about these, but qualitywise they really were awefull!!!

toebox is wrong (although "strange" would be a better word) and the paint job this pair had was totally wack!!!!! (i think a blind guy painted these...)

well, maybe it was only this pair....
ohwell.gif
wink.gif

I'm only a lurker as I am not a AM member (don't have many AM now). Kapepper, were the ones you saw the classic or were they they"premium" version?

Some daily beaters.

27xo2rs.jpg

2mwwnsh.jpg

zlrrzl.jpg

71ikpd.jpg

2meebty.jpg

The back 2 infrareds are HOA 90s. Bottom left MX orange 02, bottom right infrared 03
2up8n7d.jpg

1zpkvf4.jpg

2uh4mlt.jpg

2ylp5z8.jpg

can anyone post pick of those all red 95s i think they r womens
if im not mistaking the valentine joints from 04

What's up team? I was just messing around with my new external flash I got for mybirthday and came out with this as a test shot . . .

2csf34g.jpg

Thought you guys would appreciate it.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by kapepper

laugh.gif

its getting out of hand

had them today in my hand, and sorry to kill the mood about these, but qualitywise they really were awefull!!!

toebox is wrong (although "strange" would be a better word) and the paint job this pair had was totally wack!!!!! (i think a blind guy painted these...)

well, maybe it was only this pair....
ohwell.gif
wink.gif

I'm only a lurker as I am not a AM member (don't have many AM now). Kapepper, were the ones you saw the classic or were they they "premium" version?

They BOTH SUCK. sorry to burst anyones bubbles...BUT if you dont have the HOA Infras I suggest getting the regular ones tho.
Gskooo...ik heb niks met degasten van Woei...dus ik weet niet...maar schijnt wel dat zij het ook krijgen

for my EU heads try Overkill , they will sell them online tomorrow or the next day i think

Steve - those 95s are illy....

Jack - nice iDs.....I'll get back to you about the IVs shortly....

Corey - sup man. Pass along that tracking # when you get a chance - can't wait to get those 96s!

sorry for the terrible pics. these are from when diddy ran the NY marathon. hence te phrase "dont stop" on them. from "dont stop diddy"they came in this silver based color way and a white red based colorway
45b2589e79741ba6b9fa2f3e4f2ee5bc3b13f64.pjpg
72525a0e6a759b22bf5a6747c694a2310117e7e.pjpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom